No registration required

Sony Ericsson T310 /T316 - Ringtone.

OP engwee

19th April 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

112 posts
More
Hello, I posted this in hope that there's someone out there who still owns this phone and could do me a favor.

I remember that this phone (maybe others from SE too) had the best polyphonic tones I have ever heard and one certain song stuck in my mind from it, It's this one :
NYC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ehXkmI-QBE
https://www.google.ro/?gws_rd=cr&ei=....midi+ringtone

Now, that youtube file is just the midi file playing on a PC, I remember the phone itself had much more aggressive tones and it sounded like a MP3.. Was so good.

Is there anyone out there who could possibly record the phone while playing this midi?

I want it for the sake of nostalgia, might even have it as a ringtone
23rd July 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Wink A Sony Ericsson Midi Fan Too
here is a not so good video (put youtube here)/watch?v=DaF9PST0foM

I am also a big fan of sony ericsson and always looking for the midi files. windows media player only comes close to the midi sound quality of the T310/XX16/6XX models. I am also on a constant hunt for the start up midi for the t310 but to no avail as somehow no one was able to extract those files still im amazed by the sony ericsson midi synthesizer they had in those days. and yet they threw it away and used crappy sounding ones in there later phones (do know why they did not continue with it) I always have NYC and Autumn Sky
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutumnSky.zip - [Click for QR Code] (548 Bytes, 25 views)
20th September 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Smile nyc midi
please could you help with the NYC i am really looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
midi, nyc, polyphonic, ringtone, sonny ericcson
Previous Thread Next Thread