Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 48,999 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Desire S REBIRTH Project

Tip us?

da-anda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchaisu View Post
Sorry for belated response. Haven't tested to pairing to radio with both hands free and Bluetooth though. So far, haven't faced any problem yet.
shame on me. Noticed that my radio with handsfree is saving speaker configuration per bluetooth device, and since I had to reconnect after flashing the new image it lost configuration and had the default output set to port with no speakers connected (hurray for that crappy radio). So bluetooth audio is working just fine and now even with song info (thanks to 4.4 IIRC)

666Alex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default DAP digital audio player

Hi, I am not a developer but a normal user, thanks for all your work letting me to play around with my Desire S.

My goal is to make my DS connect to an integrated amplifier with usb dac function for playing 24bit 96khz music stored on the sd card. So far the only kernel recognising usb sound device is amidabuddha's 3.0.89 kernel, but this one support ics only, I believe all ics roms do not have the API built for usb sound devices, please correct me if I am wrong.

Roms that I had tried:

saga_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v23.0.0_20130706-232137.zip
cm-11-20131230-UNOFFICIAL-saga-flinny-alpha2.zip
Desire_XS_Version_1.1.zip
Beta_SAGA_fixed.zip
JellyFireBeanv2.zip
RTS_1.2.5.zip
PAC-man v23.0.0 - The AIO Rom

Those Jelly bean roms cannot see my usb devices at all, I believe it is due to the kernel support.

Is there any kernel for Jelly bean on Desire S support usb audio?