5,814,562 Members 53,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] LG MultiWindow Mod

Tip us?
 
Jake2kOne
Old
(Last edited by Jake2kOne; 16th September 2014 at 01:45 AM.)
#111  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 39
Join Date: Apr 2012
Same problem here.
Using donation version.

Settings don't work and there are still all apps listed.
Saving and reboot via app works, but reopening after reboot shows no change: unwanted apps are selected again and all apps are shown in mw.

//edit
Both com.lge.splitwindow.default_apps.xml are correct!

LG G3 international 32GB.
 
frandre813
Old
#112  
frandre813's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 70
Join Date: May 2012
Just purchased the app from the play store. The apps works but the settings button doesn't work at all. Other than that great app to add only the apps you want to multi window support.
Stock rooted tmobile g3 tweakbox installed version D85110m

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
 
mac73
Old
#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Sep 2008
Works on Gpad 8.3?
 
XabdullahX
Old
#114  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 169
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by frandre813 View Post
Just purchased the app from the play store. The apps works but the settings button doesn't work at all. Other than that great app to add only the apps you want to multi window support.
Stock rooted tmobile g3 tweakbox installed version D85110m

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
The settings is not implemented. It does nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac73 View Post
Works on Gpad 8.3?
dont know, see this http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...m-app-t2845135
The Following User Says Thank You to XabdullahX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
frandre813
Old
#115  
frandre813's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 70
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XabdullahX View Post
The settings is not implemented. It does nothing
Ok so the alphabetical order is only for choosing apps?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
 
XabdullahX
Old
(Last edited by XabdullahX; 17th September 2014 at 07:39 AM.)
#116  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 169
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by frandre813 View Post
Ok so the alphabetical order is only for choosing apps?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
It's for sorting the apps so you can find the apps you need easier
(Donate version only)
 
partylikeaninjastar
Old
#117  
partylikeaninjastar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 770
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SF Bay Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by XabdullahX View Post
It's for sorting the apps so you can find the apps you need easier
(Donate version only)
But it's only for sorting apps when you add them, not for sorting then when you open them.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
 
Jake2kOne
Old
#118  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 39
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake2kOne View Post
Same problem here.
Using donation version.

Settings don't work and there are still all apps listed.
Saving and reboot via app works, but reopening after reboot shows no change: unwanted apps are selected again and all apps are shown in mw.

//edit
Both com.lge.splitwindow.default_apps.xml are correct!

LG G3 international 32GB.
Okay, I fixed my problem now.

I re-read the whole thread and there was this little post with "stop showing all apps" that was the solution.
In the build.prop I had persist.splitwindow.support_all=true. I set it back to false, re-applied and rebooted via MultiWindows Mod et voilą: works now.

 
forgot69
Old
#119  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2010
Confirmed working on my D838 16Gb - LG G Pro 2. Thank you.
 
XabdullahX
Old
#120  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 169
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgot69 View Post
Confirmed working on my D838 16Gb - LG G Pro 2. Thank you.
Thanks. Added to Play store description

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes