Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,513 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MILESTONE1] SuperG2 & Bareback [ZVC][8/5/14]

Tip us?

RohanM
Old
Thanks Meter 454
I am using a unlocked LS980 in India [GSM] So if I flash this rom will the device be still unlocked ?
LG P690 = >> Galaxy S3 = >> Nexus 4 = >> LG G2
All Stock + Root

ingoljosh
Old
Thanks Meter 267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oesjmr View Post
Strange, I haven't had any issues since installing the APK I posted. Maybe I just got lucky!

Google Play Services 6.1.05 was just released a few hours ago. I force-updated by installing the APK and everything is still working fine. Here's a link to the new file if you want to give it a try, http://gappsearly.com/google-apps/go...-services.html
This did the trick, i hope its a permanent fix. ill let you know if i have any issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FinalStar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh View Post
This did the trick, i hope its a permanent fix. ill let you know if i have any issues.

OMG, this totally did the trick for me. I was having issues with Hangouts 2.3, and Youtube, but after updating the apk for Play Services, totally fixed....
The Following User Says Thank You to FinalStar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jten9
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalStar View Post
OMG, this totally did the trick for me. I was having issues with Hangouts 2.3, and Youtube, but after updating the apk for Play Services, totally fixed....
This worked for me also; then my phone updated to Play Services 6.1.07. That update has been installed for 2 days now, and no problems.

Burkettacb
Old
Thanks Meter 73
So I just decided to take the plunge into Bareback Super G2. Loved SuperG2 M1. And a quick question if I may. How do I keep my lock screen wallpaper from borking/changing after reboot? It seems to always go back to bareback default of the "mountains or valleys" look?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

mrrogers1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkettacb View Post
So I just decided to take the plunge into Bareback Super G2. Loved SuperG2 M1. And a quick question if I may. How do I keep my lock screen wallpaper from borking/changing after reboot? It seems to always go back to bareback default of the "mountains or valleys" look?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app
Flash the Home screen zip in post 2. For some reason Home is required to customize the lockscreen wallpaper.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrogers1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevinhack
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Any way to get the emojis from D3rpG2 back? KK's emojis kinda make me depressed. (What about apple emojis?) Aren't emojis just in the font file?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
d3rp, milestone 1, preview, racecar, superg2, winning