Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,164 Members 39,207 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZTE Blade Q Root, Rom`s, Cyanogenmod, Tweaks and etc.

Tip us?

plmng
Old
(Last edited by plmng; 6th September 2014 at 10:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by strezovski View Post
Maybe its diferent for blade q. I will flash tomorrow and try.

Sent from my Blade Q using XDA Free mobile app

I would be grateful. Would you checked whether the FM radio has "options" function - because to me no.

Four days later:
Today I saw that the problem with screen buttons occurs and in holders of ZTE Blade Q Maxi

ladalgigi
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Talking kernel source !

Hi

zte has released kernel source for Blade q maxi !!!!

http://download.ztedevices.com/uploa....kernel.tar.gz

ladalgigi
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladalgigi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

todoss
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladalgigi View Post
Hi

zte has released kernel source for Blade q maxi !!!!

http://download.ztedevices.com/uploa....kernel.tar.gz

ladalgigi
Finaly something useful!!!

Sent from my Blade Q using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to todoss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deepside_dj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Thats great! That means that someone could build or port Cyanogenmod for Blade Q Maxi and maybe even KitKat :d

xpmode
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Any kernel source news for Blade Q?

Samsung Galaxy S III 16 GB White(again, so bored of Samsung)

Old:
HTC Explorer
Galaxy Note II 16 GB
Samsung Galaxy S III 32 GB White

MushroomGR
Old
(Last edited by MushroomGR; 19th September 2014 at 09:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can anyone help me with this?

I have a phone here (Blade Q mini) that stuck on boot (ZTE screen) and stays there for ever.
That means that i can't start android.
Is there a way to install the stock rom without enter the android OS?
From android system recovery maybe,but does anyone know how to install rom from the recovery mode?

The damage caused by installing and using a program that supposed to merge the internal memory with the internal SD so the device would has 2.5GB of total memory as internal memory. The apk name is "meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-optimized_for_8gb-16gb-en.apk" so if any of you come to try it out,be careful.

Now if anyone know how to reinstall rom or reflash memory or something like that in zte blade Q "WITHOUT ENTERING THE ANDOID OS" please post here to help me out.

PS. I don't know if here is the right section to ask for help for blade Q ,this is my first post here.
PS2.I downloaded from the zte the rom and the instructions for flashing and updating the rom,but when i enter into the system recovery and select update from sd card or sdcard1 i can't find anything in it just (../) this, like an empty folder...
So i can't even update like zte suggests.
PS3.I manage to find the file in the recovery mode apply update from sd card2,the recovery.zip,i press the file it says --Install /sdcard2 ... and after 10 seconds Installation aborted.
PS4.I also tried to install rom in adb sideload mode,the zip transferred to the device the installation begins and then i got this
assert((getprop("ro.product.device") == "P172G10_UK_VIRGIN" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "P172G10_UK_VIRGIN") &&
getprop("ro.product.signature") == "P172G10_UK_VIRGIN");

and Installation aborted.

Thank you in advance.

strezovski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomGR View Post
I have a phone here (Blade Q mini) that stuck on boot (ZTE screen) and stays there for ever.
That means that i can't start android.
Is there a way to install the stock rom without enter the android OS?
From android system recovery maybe,but does anyone know how to install rom from the recovery mode?

The damage caused by installing and using a program that supposed to merge the internal memory with the internal SD so the device would has 2.5GB of total memory as internal memory. The apk name is "meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-optimized_for_8gb-16gb-en.apk" so if any of you come to try it out,be careful.

Now if anyone know how to reinstall rom or reflash memory or something like that in zte blade Q "WITHOUT ENTERING THE ANDOID OS" please post here to help me out.

PS. I don't know if here is the right section to ask for help for blade Q ,this is my first post here.
PS2.I downloaded from the zte the rom and the instructions for flashing and updating the rom,but when i enter into the system recovery and select update from sd card or sdcard1 i can't find anything in it just (../) this, like an empty folder...
So i can't even update like zte suggests.
PS3.I manage to find the file in the recovery mode apply update from sd card2,the recovery.zip,i press the file it says --Install /sdcard2 ... and after 10 seconds Installation aborted.
PS4.I also tried to install rom in adb sideload mode,the zip transferred to the device the installation begins and then i got this
assert((getprop("ro.product.device") == "P172G10_UK_VIRGIN" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "P172G10_UK_VIRGIN") &&
getprop("ro.product.signature") == "P172G10_UK_VIRGIN");

and Installation aborted.

Thank you in advance.
You have messed up partitons. probably boot file is moved or missing. if your phone was not rooted and has warranty take it to service if not try with this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730031
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730031

MushroomGR
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by strezovski View Post
You have messed up partitons. probably boot file is moved or missing. if your phone was not rooted and has warranty take it to service if not try with this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730031
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730031
Thank you for your reply,i gave the device to service.
I know that the mess cause by repartition the internal memory inappropriate.The device has warranty,although its rooted but i will see if there will be any charges.Service told me that they will reinstall the firmwire anyway...if they can with damaged partitions.

strezovski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
I wish you luck to recover your phone.