OP parkedraccoon

20th September 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #51  
Flag Piatra Neamt
Thanks Meter: 37

229 posts
Donate to Me
More
And... (as I promised)
For the first time after a long time the cLock settings works again! (don't force close settings) Extended desktop (immersive mode) doesn't work. Can you look at tiles settings too? I think is something weird there because of expanded desktop tile cannot rearrange (always is last) and when you reorient tiles order it changes on first use. Battery seems to drain a little to fast than usually.

Can you add please on lockscreen to disable camera widget? I don't want to use Xposed only for this...

L.E. you must enable Expanded desktop in Interface settings.
Last edited by Obsy; 20th September 2014 at 06:45 PM.
21st September 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #52  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 292

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsy

And... (as I promised)
For the first time after a long time the cLock settings works again! (don't force close settings) Extended desktop (immersive mode) doesn't work. Can you look at tiles settings too? I think is something weird there because of expanded desktop tile cannot rearrange (always is last) and when you reorient tiles order it changes on first use. Battery seems to drain a little to fast than usually.

Can you add please on lockscreen to disable camera widget? I don't want to use Xposed only for this...

L.E. you must enable Expanded desktop in Interface settings.

I've noticed the tiles layout problem too. It appears to be a Carbon issue. It's happened before with them. I haven't seen any commits on it recently, so I don't know how they're gonna fix it.

Camera widget option is missing because Carbon disabled lockscreen widgets on devices with the low-RAM flag; the button isn't there. And that button leads to the menu where you can disable the camera widget.
The Following User Says Thank You to parkedraccoon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread