Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th March 2014, 01:26 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 1,459
Donate to Me
Originally Posted by naffesahmed

I don't need Yun O.S in my phone, pls help me on this

I bought Zopo 9520 from china in Yun O.S. Please tell me the procedure, how to change it to Android O.S and to update the Zopo Rom. I have the mobile with me from past 2 weeks, but nothing is understandable in Chinese apps. please help me on this. Am from India, I want to use normal phone like Zopo Zp998 Android phone. let me know the procedure.

I have downloaded the Rom from needrom website and it is for ZP 998, can this I apply on my 9250? the name of the downloaded rom is 'FluffyZopo ZP998'

yes u can flash twrp recovery from flashing tools then put the zip file on sdcard an wipe all then flash the zip file an u now have zp998 firmware on ur phone
14th March 2014, 03:51 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks for your promt reply
Originally Posted by -fluffy-

yes u can flash twrp recovery from flashing tools then put the zip file on sdcard an wipe all then flash the zip file an u now have zp998 firmware on ur phone

Actually i have the Yun O.S in this 9520, as it is not supporting any app to share or it is not like Android which we use in other mobile.

So shall i flash the Android O.S fully in this mobile? and then can i updated Zopo ZP 998 Rom on this.?

But where i can get the Android Base file to install in this 9520 mobile.. I hate this Yun O.S.. Please help me mate.

Also i don't know the procedure to flash.
14th March 2014, 03:54 PM |#33  
Flag Mâcon 71 - france
Thanks Meter: 44
here is all explain :
3rd May 2014, 04:42 AM |#34  
I need change ZP998 to ZP9520 (WCDMA 850)
I buy a zp998, im live in bolivia and i need your help please, the zp998 only has WCDMA 900, 1900 and 2100, in the ingeniere mode i activate the 850 but not work , the question if i change the rom by ZP9520 this band can work, in bolivia all 3g is in WCDMA 850, i need your help, thanks.
21st September 2014, 11:59 AM |#35  
Flag Napoli
Hi all, I have a 9520 and flashed the entire zp998 rom lots of times... for example, the KK update from JB, when i tried to deselect bootloader, it appeared a message saying "PMT_changed it must be downloaded" so I was obligated to select "firmware updgrade" and not only "download"

but no problems of any kind, the device works well. and I tried also some 9520 Roms on the 9520 flashing all and it worked fine too.

now I just got a problem, I updated the KK via OTA (the KK rom of september) and now, can't flash recovery via flashtool... Should I use a proper recovery for the 9520 or it's the same??? (used 998 custom recovery in the past with no problem) or i should reflash the entire rom changing the recovery?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread