Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G2 On Screen Phone *awesome*

Tip us?

wulsic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 714
@Br1ce try to use 0000 or 1234, I am searching it now in the settings app for osp.
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far

Br1ce
Old
Thanks Meter 61
unfortunately none of these pin codes work :/
LG G2 - CloudyFlex
Acer Iconia Tab A500 16Go -
----
Clic thanks button if I helped you

wulsic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1ce View Post
unfortunately none of these pin codes work :/
Damm :/ when I recharged my tab or have acces to my Pc again then I will try to find it out foryou. Temporary you have to use cable,usb debugging for osp :l
I will edit this post later when I have found it out.
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far

Br1ce
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Yeah I've searched but couldn't find any workaround for the BT password issue. At least it's working with the cable, thanks !
LG G2 - CloudyFlex
Acer Iconia Tab A500 16Go -
----
Clic thanks button if I helped you

AdedBiatch
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I was looking for this for awhile if i ever crack my screen can i use this to retrieve data?

F348GTS
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
I was looking for this for awhile if i ever crack my screen can i use this to retrieve data?
I just did this with my 3 year old LG P970 Optimus Black. I also had no idea this function existed and found out by accident after already resigning myself to the fact that all my data was lost. Touchscreen connector broken so can't open the phone past the lock screen and can't replace the touch screen because the connector on the motherboard itself is broken. Installed the OSP program on my PC and connected the phone with USB and it immediately found the phone and connected to it. After having tried numerous methods to do this and failing every time, I was understandably ecstatic. It wanted a password, which I knew for a fact that I had never set up on the phone, but I tried a few and 0000 worked and my phone connected. I was able to go into the phone and save all the data that was not on the SD card and change a few settings on the phone etc, including backing up Navier Line chats etc. I never needed to set up or confirm anything on the phone itself, it was all done remotely from the PC which makes it ideal for accessing a phone with a broken screen. This is awesome function that I am surprised LG don't shout about from the rooftops because I am sure this functionality alone would sell phones.

myabc
Old
Thanks Meter 26
please, i trying connect on screen phone but the LG G2 D802 didn't find.... how can i connect step by step?

i have pc windows 8.1 x64 connected in router netgear dgn2200 (cable connection)
the phone is connected in router trought wifi.
have i set other thing?

thanks