Post Reply

[SOUNDMOD][M8][SENSE/GPE Android 4.4.x] Project ERA

17th September 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #141  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,446
 
7,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyTooth

can this mode be applied to htc one m8 dual sim? or will the dual sim version of htc one m8 will eve be supported by any audio mods?
plz am too depressed after buying it instead of single sim version

This should work...you can always do a backup and flash it...if it would break anything just restore back...in the time where you asked and waited for an answer you already could back up, try it and may restore it, 2 times!
18th September 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #142  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 38
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
I already have h/k and V4A installed. Was curious if a mix of 3 mods combined and blended together would produce great sound experience? Gonna do a backup and try to flash this now
18th September 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #143  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,446
 
7,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walle4893

I already have h/k and V4A installed. Was curious if a mix of 3 mods combined and blended together would produce great sound experience? Gonna do a backup and try to flash this now

It will work ...only if a mod like project era would break it maybe
18th September 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #144  
ZeroInfinity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brighton & Hove
Thanks Meter: 8,129
 
3,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walle4893

I already have h/k and V4A installed. Was curious if a mix of 3 mods combined and blended together would produce great sound experience? Gonna do a backup and try to flash this now

Apparently it has made audio worse with users that have h/k mod. I have no idea what h/k sounds like so I can't do anything about it h/k is compatible with this mod and also compatible with any DSPs (V4A). I never think of v4a as a sound modification but more of a digital signal processing app.

Sent from mah haytch tee see Juan via crapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroInfinity For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #145  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,446
 
7,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity

Apparently it has made audio worse with users that have h/k mod. I have no idea what h/k sounds like so I can't do anything about it h/k is compatible with this mod and also compatible with any DSPs (V4A). I never think of v4a as a sound modification but more of a digital signal processing app.

Sent from mah haytch tee see Juan via crapatalk

At the moment I don't use any other sound mod or app except of H/k which is like BoomSound but MUCH better and much more balanced! ... Nothing can be compared with it...
20th September 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #146  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Just a quick question...
Does this mod change any system files or does it just add new ones?

Thanks!
20th September 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #147  
ZeroInfinity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brighton & Hove
Thanks Meter: 8,129
 
3,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanyz10

Does this mod change any system files or does it just add new ones?

Thanks!

I've answers this many times before, search.

Sent from mah haytch tee see Juan via crapatalk
21st September 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #148  
saar17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
quick question, if I use this mod is there a point to use the "Harman / Kardon Sound Mod" I would really like to get rid of the Beats thing.
21st September 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #149  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,446
 
7,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saar17

quick question, if I use this mod is there a point to use the "Harman / Kardon Sound Mod" I would really like to get rid of the Beats thing.

Only for HTC one m8 , it's not available for m7
But what exactly do you mean with beats things? On m8 there aren't installed any beats things by this mod ...h/k is not just a mod its the whole audio system on the phone and project era works fine with/ on it
Last edited by One-M8-Master; 21st September 2014 at 03:27 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Themes and Apps by ThreadRank