Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] KitKat phone answer lag

Tip us?

bryantthesmith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] KitKat phone answer lag

I have tried a couple KitKat Roms (the latest being SlimKat back in March). Both ROMs had severe lag (Although SlimKat was a bit better) on bringing up the phone answer screen when a call comes in. I have been following the CM11 and SlimKat posts in the development section, but haven't been able to discern if this problem has been solved. I get the impress that it has been solved on the i9000, but so far have not seen any indication of a fix for Vibrants. Anyone know if the lag still exists. This is the one think keeping me on Jellybean.

bryantthesmith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I just tried Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.0 and it appears that at least in this ROM the phone answer lag is gone. I did not have any issues with the answer screen coming up too slowly.

Babloo1989
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantthesmith View Post
I have tried a couple KitKat Roms (the latest being SlimKat back in March). Both ROMs had severe lag (Although SlimKat was a bit better) on bringing up the phone answer screen when a call comes in. I have been following the CM11 and SlimKat posts in the development section, but haven't been able to discern if this problem has been solved. I get the impress that it has been solved on the i9000, but so far have not seen any indication of a fix for Vibrants. Anyone know if the lag still exists. This is the one think keeping me on Jellybean.
same problem with me too bro happens only for incoming calls.... N how is slimbean 4.3 for vibrant????? or shld i shift back to 4.1.2?????

cappy_dono
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babloo1989 View Post
same problem with me too bro happens only for incoming calls.... N how is slimbean 4.3 for vibrant????? or shld i shift back to 4.1.2?????
slimbean 4.3.1 doesn't lag for me

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app