[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][T6 ALL VARIANTS] PAC-man 4.4.4.Beta-1.0 [PA,AOKP,CM]

11th September 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #261  
Thanks Meter: 14

82 posts
Talking Sprint LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by awidawad

Sprint Users! Please flash this build and test data/LTE, then report back with results!

Thank you @gimmeitorilltell for possible fix.

Download

Works perfectly after setting "Preferred Network Type" to "CDMA + LTE/EvDo"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwould4adollar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #262  
Flag Roxboro
Thanks Meter: 26

171 posts
More
If I could get some members on different variants running this ROM to try and duplicate a bug. If you set the keyboard to random animation both in and exit, then send a text while in same text switch between voice typing and manual typing. If the bug shows up, system will reboot while you are texting. If you find the bug please inform devs what variant you have. Thanks XDA community.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mbl1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #263  
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
This works perfect! No issues yet on Sprint!
17th September 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #264  
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
Quote:

Sprint Users! Please flash this build and test data/LTE, then report back with results!

Thank you @gimmeitorilltell for possible fix.

Download

Some handoffs between wifi and LTE/3G cause disconnects. I have to go into airplane mode and back to reset the data connection when leaving wifi.
17th September 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #265  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau, WI
Thanks Meter: 958

627 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericksoncl23

Some handoffs between wifi and LTE/3G cause disconnects. I have to go into airplane mode and back to reset the data connection when leaving wifi.

Interesting... I'll look into it for a possible cause, thanks for the heads up. Anyone else noticing this on Sprint?
21st September 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #266  
Thanks Meter: 103

202 posts
More
Odd question but does anyone that uses this ROM know about that contact icon randomizer? It gives you these digitized strange icons for each of your contacts.
I turned those on and now I can't get away from them. I RUU'ed and did a factory reset I'm now on GPE but those icons still appear. Anyone know how I can get rid of them?

Thanks in advance.

21st September 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #267  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau, WI
Thanks Meter: 958

627 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktimque

Odd question but does anyone that uses this ROM know about that contact icon randomizer? It gives you these digitized strange icons for each of your contacts.
I turned those on and now I can't get away from them. I RUU'ed and did a factory reset I'm now on GPE but those icons still appear. Anyone know how I can get rid of them?

Thanks in advance.

You should've asked before going through all that! Contact icons are synced to your Google account so they will appear that way on all your devices/ROMs.
21st September 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #268  
Thanks Meter: 103

202 posts
More
Quote:

You should've asked before going through all that! Contact icons are synced to your Google account so they will appear that way on all your devices/ROMs.

They are? Lol so how would I go about removing them? Some way through google I'd imagine?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread