MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

Kitkat 4.4 APN backup

26th May 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 13

159 posts
Does this just replace the APN file in system/etc?
I have been trying to get MMS to work on kk ROMs for what seems like weeks with no luck. Tried this but didn't have any luck but maybe, well im wishing, that i skipped a step and will work for me.
*** OK, I just tried the again and it was a no go. Turned around and installed 8sms and entered the APN and can send with the app. I'm confused as to why the app will work while the stock KK SMS won't. Anyone know?
Last edited by evertking; 26th May 2014 at 09:32 PM.
26th May 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 26

206 posts
I just use this for this problem. It has always made my LTE work fine with out any issues even after a long period of use. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1794956 follow the steps, works better then refreshing the APN every time it fails.
9th September 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #23  
Flag SC
Thanks Meter: 30

228 posts
More
I'm on a Verizon LG G2. I backed up and restore APNs but when I went into hangouts for example on an AOSP ROM I didn't see any APNs and had to manually add one for MMS to work at all. Any ideas?
21st September 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 103

483 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistah_mumford

I'm on a Verizon LG G2. I backed up and restore APNs but when I went into hangouts for example on an AOSP ROM I didn't see any APNs and had to manually add one for MMS to work at all. Any ideas?

Delete

Free storage from Copy:
https://copy.com?r=cScoov
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread