Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySelf_v1 View Post
When i try to install the ROM i get

E: Error set_metadata_recursive: Some Changes Failed
Status 7

what should this be?
I believe status 7 is outdated recovery version. Try upgrading to latest cwm/twrp.
Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Current Rom: CyanogenMod11 Official (Topic) + AGNI Kernel (Topic)
Useful stuff i use: Xposed Framework + Modules, Greenify, Root Explorer, Nova Launcher, Wave Live Wallpaper, Minimalistic Text Widget, CyanDelta, Tasker, Swype, Tapatalk

Click here if you want AOSP icons on your stock TouchWiz Launcher. Previews in the spoilert.

zaher.bahouth
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Hey guys,

I have a strange issue:s

I know it looks like i've gotten crazy, but believe me i am not. I can post a video if u wish..

The problem is ( i think i encountred it only recently, am on 10/9 nightly) when i add an event in google calendar, i touch a date, and if i enter to edit the event, i see that the event is stored on (for rxample) 21st, but the app shows it starts on 20... If i want the event to start on 11am, i need to pick up 12pm, and then it chooses 11... I know its weird..

Any one have the same issue??
"There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate"
House M.D.

jitin02
Old
Thanks Meter 241

DONATE TO ME
Getting system ui crash every now and then since part 3 nightly.
Anyone else facing?
Note 2 with ZeroLemon
Naked NeXus 5[/B] 32Gig + 16gig Meenova (Stock rooted, Xposedified)

Miui v5 Beta Team Member

Retko85
Old
Thanks Meter 1
when i rotate the phone it takes like 2s to rotate the screen. Is it possible to make it faster?? Like instant??
Thanks
Note II

mamameerguevo
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Hey guys the notification swipe to tiles does not work in cm11?? How do I make that work? Gravity box also doesn't seem to make it work.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
SGS2 i9100 International Version
-cMIUI V4 2.7.20
-Siyah Kernel Overclocked 1.4GHz
Sony Xperia Arc LT15i
-Official MIUI V4 2.7.20
-ArcKnight Kernel Overclocked 1.6GHZ

magnamentis
Old
(Last edited by magnamentis; 19th September 2014 at 12:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamameerguevo View Post
Hey guys the notification swipe to tiles does not work in cm11?? How do I make that work? Gravity box also doesn't seem to make it work.
if you're talking about swiping the white line at the bottom to change between quick tiles and notifications view, that works on all my devices with cm11, which are currently 5 in total, including N7100. the setting has gone i think which means that it's a default function now, while in other roms and earlier in cm11 remember that there was a setting. there is a slight possibility that i forgot where it is but i think it's gone, thus default.
thanks gif

In use:
N7000 TouchWizz_4.1.2
N7100 CM11_CMKernel_Xposed
I9100_Black CM11 CMKernel Xposed
I9100_White CM11_CMKernel_Xposed
Nexus 4 Cataclysm_Franco_Dalvik_Bionic

One+ 1 64GB Black CM11_AKKernel_Xposed
Nexus 5 32GB Black CM11_ElementalX_Xposed

Past: AOSNP_PAC_OMNI_PA_CM11s_Vanilla_Devil_Thor_Doriman x_Faux_Bricked_Chaos

http://philosophy.net.magnamentis.co...ssence-r-1.htm

Mjuksel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamentis View Post
if you're talking about swiping the white line at the bottom to change between quick tiles and notifications view, that works on all my devices with cm11, which are currently 5 in total, including N7100. the setting has gone i think which means that it's a default function now, while in other roms and earlier in cm11 remember that there was a setting. there is a slight possibility that i forgot where it is but i think it's gone, thus default.
On some roms, you can swipe anywhere to go from Notifications to the Quick Settings.

@mamameerguevo
You can't in this.
Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Useful stuff i use: Xposed Framework + Modules, Greenify, Root Explorer, Nova Launcher, Wave Live Wallpaper, Minimalistic Text Widget, CyanDelta, Tasker, Swype, Tapatalk

Click here if you want AOSP icons on your stock TouchWiz Launcher. Previews in the spoilert.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mjuksel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magnamentis
Old
Thanks Meter 1,152
Default good to know, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjuksel View Post
On some roms, you can swipe anywhere to go from Notifications to the Quick Settings.
@mamameerguevo
You can't in this.
always good to know as much as possible, thanks for this useful input, didn't know that other roms have such a feature i'm mainly on cm11 and i just thought we're talking cm11 only in this thread so was not aware that he asked for a feature in comparison.
thanks gif

In use:
N7000 TouchWizz_4.1.2
N7100 CM11_CMKernel_Xposed
I9100_Black CM11 CMKernel Xposed
I9100_White CM11_CMKernel_Xposed
Nexus 4 Cataclysm_Franco_Dalvik_Bionic

One+ 1 64GB Black CM11_AKKernel_Xposed
Nexus 5 32GB Black CM11_ElementalX_Xposed

Past: AOSNP_PAC_OMNI_PA_CM11s_Vanilla_Devil_Thor_Doriman x_Faux_Bricked_Chaos

http://philosophy.net.magnamentis.co...ssence-r-1.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to magnamentis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mjuksel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162
I think Slim had this, and maybe Hany (codexc) also has/had this! ! (Not 100% sure tbh)

It's a nice feature, but I don't miss it
Galaxy Note 2 N7100