Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [d2vzw]

Tip us?

vlucchetti
Old
(Last edited by vlucchetti; Yesterday at 11:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliquified View Post
Are you having issues with YouTube or playing video on this build? Something is wonky it appears with the codec or playback

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
Vids I have taken play well, I don't do youtube that much but did log in and have experienced the choppy/wonky feel you are talking about. So, for me, regular vids play perfect with bsplayer, youtube vids are choppy and broken up - ones that once played much better in the past. Going to backup this build, reload my last nanroid and see if the issue exists there.

ETA: Reloaded 8/28 nanroid. YouTube works perfect.

PeakyBoo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlucchetti View Post
Vids I have taken play well, I don't do youtube that much but did log in and have experienced the choppy/wonky feel you are talking about. So, for me, regular vids play perfect with bsplayer, youtube vids are choppy and broken up - ones that once played much better in the past. Going to backup this build, reload my last nanroid and see if the issue exists there.

ETA: Reloaded 8/28 nanroid. YouTube works perfect.
I am not seeing any choppy-ness or video braking up on YT??? I will check more and see. After reading this I check one of my subscriptions and all played fine. Even the ads. Lol.
Running same as u @vlucchetti. Crbn9/19 LK9-13exp1 hmmm. SSGSIII

PeakyBoo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Still NOT having any issues with YouTube video braking up. I have been using it on and of all morning. IDK y its happened to some ppl...

vlucchetti
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBoo View Post
Still NOT having any issues with YouTube video braking up. I have been using it on and of all morning. IDK y its happened to some ppl...

I reinstalled 9-19 and youtube works fine now.

PeakyBoo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlucchetti View Post
I reinstalled 9-19 and youtube works fine now.
Cool!
XDA app is acting up. Gives me a false, error after replying. Say server something, then asks to save or discard what I just typed after hitting submit. If I save it and quit the app then reopen it. I find my post. If I discard it well then its gone. Lol