XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from a2441918: I present you the Carbon Rom based on Cm11 sources

[Rom] [Official] Carbon Rom 4.4.4 based on CM11.0

Tip us?

heinrichdut
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Latest nightly 20140824 a bit choppy

The last release feels a bit choppy to me. 21 was much more fluent and streamlined.

Other than that your roms are the best I have come across the others just can't keep up with your awesomeness..

suhasdutta
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default loudspeaker not working

I've recently installed Carbon Rom on my i9500 as 2nd ROM, the first one being a TW Rom.....the problem i'm facing is that during a call i'm not getting any sound when i turn on the loudspeaker...i've tried nightly of 24th august, 28th aug as well as 31 aug....but my problem persists....i even have flashed the modem too given in first page....so anytime i make a call or receive one, i can listen clearly by inbuilt speaker but when i turn on loudspeaker no sound comes and inbuilt speaker also does work at that time....this problem was there before flashing the modem and after also..In my TWiz Rom there is no such problem...
If anyone can help :victory :

heinrichdut
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhasdutta View Post
I've recently installed Carbon Rom on my i9500 as 2nd ROM, the first one being a TW Rom.....the problem i'm facing is that during a call i'm not getting any sound when i turn on the loudspeaker...i've tried nightly of 24th august, 28th aug as well as 31 aug....but my problem persists....i even have flashed the modem too given in first page....so anytime i make a call or receive one, i can listen clearly by inbuilt speaker but when i turn on loudspeaker no sound comes and inbuilt speaker also does work at that time....this problem was there before flashing the modem and after also..In my TWiz Rom there is no such problem...
I have not had that issue with this ROM not in any of those builds that I can remember.I am running the nightly from the 31st and not having any such issues. Usually when something like this happens I do a clean install. Sometimes other kernels can also cause strange issues so if you are using a kernel maybe after doing a clean install of the rom then don't install the kernel.

heinrichdut
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Package helper stopped working

Hi I get the following error when trying to play dungeon keeper. I have tried it on a normal cm11 rom and I can play it but not on your rom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_8722-Screenshot_2014-09-09-09-59-28-1334892140.png
Views:	211
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	2930329

I love your rom could you please see what this may be. Just let me know if you need a logcat.

taralpan
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Getting gateway timeout on official download page. Any mirrors we have for this ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
Sent via Galaxy S4 (CM 11)

Mosh Edd
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Hi guys, I flashed the latest nightly but my network read "Unknown" what could be the problem? upon flashing back to TW, all is well. Please help, I even tried the modem listed on OP but nothing.
DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
ROM: OzcanRom v5.1 XXUGNH4
THEME: PURE S5 Including UPSM and Toolbox
KERNEL: Maxfour Kernel v14 Repacked GNH4
MODEM: XXUGNF6 [H+]

DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
ROM: NeatRomExtraLite v7.9
THEME: Kalagas Mixed Theme
KERNEL: Boeffla-Kernel 5.4-beta4
MODEM: UBUGNG1 [H+]

mouhannadsukkar
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Exclamation Speaker Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhasdutta View Post
Same Problem

MaxiDeal
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Wifi network forget issue still continuing?