Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.x][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][MOTO_MSM8960] MoKee OpenSource Project

Tip us?

Broloff
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Mokee Center problems

i installed the 140822 release update on my razr m via mokee center, when i finished from updating my phone, mokee center is not working on this release because when i press the refresh button to check the updates even on the extra window, it keeps checking updates without doing nothing more, i tried reinstalling the roms without the gapps with no result, what can i do to fix this bug, doing a clean install of the rom or what???

dark.blue
Old
(Last edited by dark.blue; 30th August 2014 at 03:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broloff View Post
i installed the 140822 release update on my razr m via mokee center, when i finished from updating my phone, mokee center is not working on this release because when i press the refresh button to check the updates even on the extra window, it keeps checking updates without doing nothing more, i tried reinstalling the roms without the gapps with no result, what can i do to fix this bug, doing a clean install of the rom or what???
i guess the mokee center has been compromised... when i check the website, there is update rom for the date 0830. but when i check via mokee center... it wount show the update...

Broloff
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Fixed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.blue View Post
i guess the mokee center has been compromised... when i check the website, there is update rom for the date 0830. but when i check via mokee center... it wount show the update...
To Resolve this you have to do:

1-Download Flashify from Play Store
2-Download the last update from mokee rom (Date 0830)
3-Put the update on the SD card
4- Flash the Zip file on flashify and select your recovery (CWM or TWRP)
5- in options select wipe cache and wipe dalvik
6-press reboot and it's done

when it's fully booted, check the mokee center and check if its working correctly

dark.blue
Old
(Last edited by dark.blue; 4th September 2014 at 05:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
im on the latest stable version, the KK bl...

on that i have experienced random reboot [i dont know random or not, its happen when i take multiple screenshot] and its happened twice.

and, [maybe its just my imagination] the microphone sensitivity is not so good in KK bl compare to the JB bl.
i tested it with voice command...

oh and, is it something wrong with my gapps? cause everytime, repeat, everytime i installed gapps after i instaled the rom, the google keyboard always crashed.

----

now i use latest update on JB build....
the mic issue is gone...

but experienced random freeze then reboot once.

our3rotts
Old
(Last edited by our3rotts; 4th September 2014 at 06:47 PM.) Reason: KK, not JB...
Thanks Meter 5
I've been using Mokee for 2 weeks on KK - very stable, only non-stock ROM that allowed my wi-fi to work. the latest release broke my wi-fi, so I reverted back to the 8/22 release.

vo_danh
Old
(Last edited by vo_danh; 14th September 2014 at 07:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
My old JB rom was starting to freeze up sometimes, started crashing lately. I may have installed too much junk on it over time. It was time for a fresh start. Was deciding between Mokee vs Pacman. Decided to go with this one first + Gapps on build 140912. Feels very smooth so far, wifi works. I want the fastest possible for this phone that's the most reliable. If that means stock I may go back to a bare cleaned up stock rom. Is it true that the fastest most stable rom is usually the stock or stock thats been cleaned/stripped? So far this feels fast and smooth. My signal bar only shows one bar now though, and doesn't show LTE. I'm pretty sure I should have it in my home but I could be wrong. Will check back in after I use it for a few days if issues arise.

Thanks.

*Wow I just noticed 140912 was just uploaded today, and luckily I had the need to do it today! What a nice coincidence.
*Looks like the signal switches off LTE when wireless is on to convserve power. I haven't made many calls on it so I can't comment on signal quality or any mic drop issues I've seen people mention in passing.

dark.blue
Old
Thanks Meter 4
im on lates JB update... and experiencing multiple freeze and reboot... anybody same?

vo_danh
Old
(Last edited by vo_danh; Today at 12:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
When I hit update under mokee center, the phone reboots to TWRP but does nothing. I try to Install the update myself and it gives me an error about /system/etc/media_profiles.xml has unexpected contents. E: Error excuting updater binary in zip.

Do I have to wipe something other than Dalvik Cache?

I'd like to update without having to download another app, so either through TWRP or fastboot ? I am assuming incremental update is so you can keep your apps and settings, otherwise you'd just do a full package install.

*I couldn't install the update in TWRP or RSDLITE. I couldn't load any thing on RSDLITE. Kept giving me an XML error. Finally had to do a full install of the latest release in TWRP. I don't think RSDLite has worked on anything for me actually besides the stock rom to update to KK.

On 140912 this morning I was at 12% battery when my alarm woke me up. Trying to turn the alarm off the phone froze and rebooted.