Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,421 Members 38,937 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JULY 30][UrDroid][STOCK][AT&T NC2 Kitkat ][ODEXED][Deodexed][W/ROOT][Ver 2 ]

Tip us?

ImSteevin
Old
Thanks Meter 18
OP thanks for all of your help with this, I have a question about the process. I'm on the original 4.3 the phone came with and I used the Root de la Varga system that came out first and haven't messed with much else since. My system info shows the following

Baseband: N900AUCUBMI1

Kernel version: 3.4.0-1562818
se.infra@R0210-11 #1

Build Number: JSS15J.N900AUCUBMI1

Is there anything beyond the OP instructions I need to do if using the Ver_2? I am I correct to assume I do not want to install the Bootloader portion of the NC2 files as I have an older version, or are they now included in the Ver_2 files? I haven't done this in awhile so I'm a bit lost, thanks for your help!

warfenix
Old
(Last edited by warfenix; 19th September 2014 at 07:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 201
Delete

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSteevin View Post
OP thanks for all of your help with this, I have a question about the process. I'm on the original 4.3 the phone came with and I used the Root de la Varga system that came out first and haven't messed with much else since. My system info shows the following

Baseband: N900AUCUBMI1

Kernel version: 3.4.0-1562818
se.infra@R0210-11 #1

Build Number: JSS15J.N900AUCUBMI1

Is there anything beyond the OP instructions I need to do if using the Ver_2? I am I correct to assume I do not want to install the Bootloader portion of the NC2 files as I have an older version, or are they now included in the Ver_2 files? I haven't done this in awhile so I'm a bit lost, thanks for your help!
@ImSteevin
Your best to install the OEM NC2 for your phone, then find your custom rom.

[ROM][Guide][FULL ODIN FILES][AT&T][NC2][OTA Update Fix][Soft Brick FIX]
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ebisetti
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Question Hotspot

Hello, is the Hotspot on this ROM is unlocked?. Cause, on the Stock ROM I cannot use it, turns itself off everytime, I think it is because my SIM card is not from AT&T.

Thanks for your help.

ebisetti
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Well, I decided to install this ROM using SS on my N900A and play with it for a lil' while. Everything was great, but the Hotspot option is still locked (thank you AT&T you piece of crap)

I don't know if it is too much to ask but maybe you guys could remove this hassle it would be AMAZING. Just saying, either way, awesome job.

Cheers

dtien
Old
Thanks Meter 9
First thank you for this great guide. I am switching from JB xnote 7 to KK. I followed this guide but seems to having issue at the download mode. After installing the rom and boot to download mode from ss menu, plug in phone but windows 7 is not able to recognized the phone..saying driver not found . And after I started ODIN it finished but didn't reboot the phone. I am wondering if I am missing a step or 2 here. Please help. Thanks.

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtien View Post
First thank you for this great guide. I am switching from JB xnote 7 to KK. I followed this guide but seems to having issue at the download mode. After installing the rom and boot to download mode from ss menu, plug in phone but windows 7 is not able to recognized the phone..saying driver not found . And after I started ODIN it finished but didn't reboot the phone. I am wondering if I am missing a step or 2 here. Please help. Thanks.
@dtien go here to update your phone to NC2, then you can install any custom rom,
[ROM][Guide][FULL ODIN FILES][AT&T][NC2][OTA Update Fix][Soft Brick FIX]
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebisetti View Post
Hello, is the Hotspot on this ROM is unlocked?. Cause, on the Stock ROM I cannot use it, turns itself off everytime, I think it is because my SIM card is not from AT&T.

Thanks for your help.
you might try foxfi or there may be a Xpose you can install