Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,426 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 2.0.1 (6/27/14) - Real AOSP styling! KitKat has arrived!!

Tip us?

jrbxx7
Old
(Last edited by jrbxx7; 14th September 2014 at 07:06 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,520

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus0000 View Post
I appreciate the advice on that but the PRIMARY reason I use Eclipse is not the AOSP functionality but the total removal of pretty much all the TW look. I think the Note is, far and away, the best phone I've ever used and love the size and S-Pen and it's "phablet" interface. But, and this is shocking for me, a guy, (I see it as a sign of my advanced age...) but I cannot stand the TW look. The color scheme, which, no matter how hard I try to change, I can't, is simply unendurable. It, quite literally, hurts my eyes to use it.

I prefer black and grey tones. Not unbearable greens and oranges. It's sorta like the new Hangouts - love the Voice integration but the new "Material Design" look has got to go. Begging Team Black Out to get that app updated fast!

So, until TW unscrews the color scheme, or it can really be themed, I'm with Eclipse.

The occasional bump in the road is worth not having to deal with the terrible aesthetic.

Thanks for the reply!
Just FYI there are several themes about that will get rid of the ugly touch-shiz colors.

Edit @lazarus0000 u need to enter ss 3.6 and wipe and flash 4.4 rom then go directly into dl mode and odin the nc2 firmware then reboot and install ss 3.75.

If u odin nc2 firmware on jb rom it won't reboot to install ss so make sure u have 4.4 rom installed before odining 4.4 firmware.

NoTe III'd
The Following User Says Thank You to jrbxx7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lazarus0000
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Aaahhh... Much better! Thanks to TBO! Material Design ugliness eliminated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410782509994.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (22.6 KB, 315 views)
"You Live & You Learn - Or you don't live long..." --LL

Wendemixda
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Can anyone tell me what font is used in this Rom and where I can get it? TIA.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

CovXX
Old
(Last edited by oka1; 19th September 2014 at 02:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 489

DONATE TO ME

From the moderator:

update coming........... Please do not bug Devs for updates and/or when they will come......... they come when they come........ thanks ~~~ oka1
Super Charged Wiz | My Devices:

HTC M8 S-OFF & ROOT (soon) - Galaxy S4 Unlocked and rooted - Galaxy Note 3 rooted and safestrap - HTC DNA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CovXX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitroglycerine33
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,935

DONATE TO ME
After a busy summer of working at my new job things have finally calmed down to a "normal" work week. I am back at it with the update to NC4. I apologize for the absence but working but working 12 hours a day, six days a week was burning me out for anything else the past few months. It will be a little bit as I have to redo a few items as I forgot what I had left to do on my NC4 build! Stay tuned!

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nitroglycerine33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drumber42
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Do we have KitKat white (as opposed to the current blue) theming to look forward to?

qman66
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I've been having GPS locking issues over the past few weeks where navigation can't seem to determine my exact location even after 10 minutes. Any ideas?
Running rooted Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon

Nightmare_24_7
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumber42 View Post
Do we have KitKat white (as opposed to the current blue) theming to look forward to?
Where are getting blue because mine has always been white?