9th August 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 820

434 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beni26

Hm.. keeps going into boot loop. Tried the suggested way to fix it but no luck.. Just going to install the rom with no tweaks see if that works.

What version are running and which mods did u choose? If you run the AIO mod, make sure that any other mod compatible. The newest release is better marked in the installer to let you know. If the permissions bootloop recover isn't working you can try just wiping caches from the installer or manually in recovery. If that doesn't work you could always do a dirty flash of the rom alone.
9th August 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

What version are running and which mods did u choose? If you run the AIO mod, make sure that any other mod compatible. The newest release is better marked in the installer to let you know. If the permissions bootloop recover isn't working you can try just wiping caches from the installer or manually in recovery. If that doesn't work you could always do a dirty flash of the rom alone.

v3. It's working now Just installed the mods separate after I just installed the rom. Not sure what mod exactly it was but all good now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beni26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali

434 posts
More
Just checking in...
Just checking in over here at my old home. I take it that final release is working ok for people? Are people even running TW anymore or has everyone shifted to AOSP Kit Kat? Hope all is well and eveyone gets what they are looking for with this powerful old phone!!! Take care
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #104  
Flag Vallejo
Thanks Meter: 1,905

1,685 posts
More
Quote:

Just checking in over here at my old home. I take it that final release is working ok for people? Are people even running TW anymore or has everyone shifted to AOSP Kit Kat? Hope all is well and eveyone gets what they are looking for with this powerful old phone!!! Take care

I'm on Liquid Smooth. I believe there are a couple of people running Project X, but for the most part we all on AOSP.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
28th August 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #105  
Flag edinburg
Thanks Meter: 138

1,120 posts
More
Since aosp was brought up.....can I get directions to the stablest(if that's even a word) Rom plz
28th August 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #106  
Flag Vallejo
Thanks Meter: 1,905

1,685 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by south956

Since aosp was brought up.....can I get directions to the stablest(if that's even a word) Rom plz

Depends on which ROM you are referring to. There are a few and each has it"s own stable. Try the "Android Development" forums.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmike6200 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #107  
Thanks Meter: 140

320 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by south956

I keep going back to my trusty Slimbean build 7 in the Android Development forum for this device... Great battery and super stable

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surj138 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #108  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston - Southern NH ish
Thanks Meter: 2,571

925 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey... if anyone is around on here, can someone let me know which app is the hacked hotspot in this ROM: Sprint Hotspot or Wifi Tether? I'm not activated at the moment so I can't test... Thanks X 10 for the help.
22nd September 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali

434 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikalin

Hey... if anyone is around on here, can someone let me know which app is the hacked hotspot in this ROM: Sprint Hotspot or Wifi Tether? I'm not activated at the moment so I can't test... Thanks X 10 for the help.

"Hacked Hotspot" refers to the modded sprint version all though I prefer the WiFi tether app included in the Aroma install.

So how have you been? Noticed you been doing a little more development over on the S3 side. The animated Pulldown mod was put together nicely. Good work
The Following User Says Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #110  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston - Southern NH ish
Thanks Meter: 2,571

925 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

"Hacked Hotspot" refers to the modded sprint version all though I prefer the WiFi tether app included in the Aroma install.

So how have you been? Noticed you been doing a little more development over on the S3 side. The animated Pulldown mod was put together nicely. Good work

Thanks, bud. I decided to put your ROM on this phone here, which I'm giving to my friend's kid. Want to explain the hotspot thing.

I didn't make the animated pulldown on the S3. I ported a couple of my many animations, but I didn't figure out the coding on the S3. I did a few things on the S3, had one xda portal write-up about animated batteries, but haven't done much else on the S3. I got into the HTC One M8 (my current device) which is mostly work I keep to myself and leave the forums to the big boys over there.

I see here you got hit for tethering? I never could figure out Sprint and their truly limited data. Anyway, cheers.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread