[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V16 Grand Finale Extreme Speed/Battery

21st September 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #8501  
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrofryed

Yep. I love the jb ss.. I might finally jump, but not ready yet..

Super Nerdified 4.3 Note 3 n900a
Triple boot thanks to Safestrap
X Note
Firenote v16
Alliance v6
bobcatroms awesome theme with my own personal touch.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Sorry for all the duplicates. Tapatalk gave me some errors that I should have ignored.

Super Nerdified 4.3 Note 3 n900a
Triple boot thanks to Safestrap
X Note
Firenote v16
Alliance v6
bobcatroms awesome theme with my own personal touch.

Lol no worries man...whenever you're ready for kk firekat is running incredible...antutu scores up in the mid 44/45000 range...just stupidly responsive and battery efficient...enjoy 4.3 as long as you want bro then you'll have a whole new set of kk roms waiting to be run

Mega
22nd September 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #8502  
NEW JERSEY
Thanks Meter: 136

834 posts
im still on v15 and gave my phone to my dad. i try to download v16. it seems like it does not work anymore. anyine with mirrors thanks
22nd September 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #8503  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4962

im still on v15 and gave my phone to my dad. i try to download v16. it seems like it does not work anymore. anyine with mirrors thanks

It should be working again...the rush of downloads got my drive account completely shutdown last night and half of today...but should be all good now man

Mega
23rd September 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #8504  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
it says "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

im assuming its still down? or am i stupid? lol

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabl198327

it says "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

got it working through my phone but didnt work from the pc....
23rd September 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #8505  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabl198327

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

got it working through my phone but didnt work from the pc....

Yea it's just google crappy drive app doesn't work well on pc for some reason...i always recommend going thru your note...enjoy man

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread