Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 4.4.2 The Sickness Edition V2 8/21/2014

Tip us?

bx10r
Old
Thanks Meter 553
big fan of this rom and sicness's work....just got an s5 and dont know if i wanna sell it or keep my sic s4...anyone recommend a similar rom for tmobile that will take sickness's mods too...just love this setup i have..

sorry to go off topic

lordcheeto03
Old
Thanks Meter 536
@The Sickness, out of curiosity, do you plan on making an NH7 Sickness Edition... or would that be NH7 Insane KitKat? Don't take it as asking for an ETA or anything, I could care less about any dates, I just want to know if I should settle in and get comfortable with Insane4.4.4Vx or find something to hold me over until The Sickness Edition 4.4.4..
Don't be afraid of the "Thanks" button

Kriptik210
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcheeto03 View Post
@The Sickness, out of curiosity, do you plan on making an NH7 Sickness Edition... or would that be NH7 Insane KitKat? Don't take it as asking for an ETA or anything, I could care less about any dates, I just want to know if I should settle in and get comfortable with Insane4.4.4Vx or find something to hold me over until The Sickness Edition 4.4.4..
As for Sickness making a v3, I'm not sure, but he did comment saying that he won't be working with anything below 4.4.4 because he is jumping to the NH7 bootloader. Therefor he can never return back .
.............Sent from an A.I. frequency.............

Kriptik210
Old
(Last edited by Kriptik210; Today at 06:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by bx10r View Post
big fan of this rom and sicness's work....just got an s5 and dont know if i wanna sell it or keep my sic s4...anyone recommend a similar rom for tmobile that will take sickness's mods too...just love this setup i have..

sorry to go off topic
His mods will work for any KK ROM on the m919 and SOME other Gs4's depending on what you flash. As for the s5 I'm pretty sure his mods won't work.

Edit: his mods are for 4.4.2 and he is going to update them for 4.4.4 so they probably won't work
.............Sent from an A.I. frequency.............