Samsung Galaxy S4 also Receives Android Lollipop Port

Once upon a time, when the original Samsung Galaxy S was just a dream for most XDA … more

How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Installing Kit Kat on a Nook HD

OP Robotech_Master

3rd September 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master

Of course, if you get one with a one-year warranty on it, you're effectively tossing that warranty out by putting Kit Kat on it.

Putting the original rom on it was simple. I had to do it when my battery was only lasting an hour or two. Took it to Barnes and Noble and it took less than 10 minutes and they gave me another one that is flawless.
23rd September 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #12  
Flag Newport
Thanks Meter: 8

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master

I went ahead and took a crack at banging out a user-friendly guide to installing Kit Kat on the Nook HD.

If you're looking for a guide, check it out. Hopefully I didn't make any show-stopper mistakes. (If I did, let me know and I'll fix them.)

Thanks for the guide, had read a few pages before and it put me off, but that guide really helped!
Ta Much!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread