Post Reply

[ROM][FLEX][4.4.2][D802]Pardus HD RoM™ Sensation Black v3.2 |DB|DeOdexed|27.08.2014|

Announcement from pendroz: V3.2 Online !
18th September 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #261  
MaGnOlia88's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
I have a really big problem since yesterday. Don't know why but I get the message "...com.google.process.location has stopped" about 2 times then every ~ 5secs the message "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" permanently pop up.

I am desperate. Google can't help. Also tried to flash pendroz classic & clear data from all google apps.

Never had problems before and nothing changed on my system except normal google play store updates.

Somebody have the same ****?

PlZ HELP!! :/
The Following User Says Thank You to MaGnOlia88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #262  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Unhappy Problem. Help me!!!!
Unfortunately, I also encountered the same error. I am trying to delete all the files that relate to the google service and replacing them with the same play, but another rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaGnOlia88

I have a really big problem since yesterday. Don't know why but I get the message "...com.google.process.location has stopped" about 2 times then every ~ 5secs the message "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" permanently pop up.

I am desperate. Google can't help. Also tried to flash pendroz classic & clear data from all google apps.

Never had problems before and nothing changed on my system except normal google play store updates.

Somebody have the same ****?

PlZ HELP!! :/

19th September 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #263  
xanthrax's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 7,772
 
12,082 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingbinno85

Unfortunately, I also encountered the same error. I am trying to delete all the files that relate to the google service and replacing them with the same play, but another rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaGnOlia88

I have a really big problem since yesterday. Don't know why but I get the message "...com.google.process.location has stopped" about 2 times then every ~ 5secs the message "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" permanently pop up.

I am desperate. Google can't help. Also tried to flash pendroz classic & clear data from all google apps.

Never had problems before and nothing changed on my system except normal google play store updates.

Somebody have the same ****?

PlZ HELP!! :/

New Google play service, Uninstall the updates from system /applications
Before that, go to security, phone administrator and deactivate device manager


Sent from my Darkside of LG G2
20th September 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #264  
MaGnOlia88's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthrax

New Google play service, Uninstall the updates from system /applications
Before that, go to security, phone administrator and deactivate device manager


Sent from my Darkside of LG G2


YeaH Dude! Seems to work now

Special Thanks!!!

How could this happen? Does google play install updates without asking?
20th September 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #265  
xanthrax's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 7,772
 
12,082 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Yea, I guess so Google services are updating without any notice, you just click "accept" after the update, being essential actually you can't choose but you can revert ftom system /applications
Apparently this last update it is way too buggy but not for all roms... On aosp looks fine, lg must do something I think, searching...
And some researches leads me to 4.4.2 culprit... On 4.4.4 is ok
Sent from my Darkside of LG G2
Last edited by xanthrax; 20th September 2014 at 06:32 AM.
22nd September 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #266  
joliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adinaky

But does it lag or something? I don't think so, because mine uses a lot of ram as well (I've got about 200-300 free) and it works as smooth as possible. So where does this lead us? To this: free ram is wasted ram. The more ram is used, the better, and one result for this is, for example, that apps open faster.

Was about to ask same question then saw this post. I'm quite happy with this Rom but if only about 300Mb are free after boot means some set of (system ?) apps are eating RAM. I do have pretty much same apps as before (stock) and I had about 700 free. Even if I stop a few running apps It does not go far from 400 something. Suggestions?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Last edited by joliv; 22nd September 2014 at 08:24 PM.
23rd September 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #267  
profeet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
how is the Rom ? Good ,bad ,any lags?Problems etc.
23rd September 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #268  
xanthrax's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 7,772
 
12,082 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by profeet

how is the Rom ? Good ,bad ,any lags?Problems etc.

All "problems" are listed in the second post of the Q&a thread attached to this one, there you should ask, here is for development

Sent from my Darkside of LG G2
Last edited by xanthrax; 23rd September 2014 at 12:17 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Android Development (D802) by ThreadRank