[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

Search This thread

vy8liz

Feb 20, 2014
Keyboard dock completely works, I haven't looked at translations in awhile.

The guy who was going to help me with the audio dock never was able to help me, so I wasn't able to debug. :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, sorry, but i cant agree. This night i installed crombi-kk and docs doesnt work it seems problem is in android kk because the same problem was with CM 11... when I connect tablet to doc station on the screen is show message "com.android.systemui stop work" always! so i cant use my doc station! I have no idea where is problem, am I alone who have this kinde of problem?

dasunsrule32

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 9, 2009
Gilbert, AZ
Hi guys, sorry, but i cant agree. This night i installed crombi-kk and docs doesnt work it seems problem is in android kk because the same problem was with CM 11... when I connect tablet to doc station on the screen is show message "com.android.systemui stop work" always! so i cant use my doc station! I have no idea where is problem, am I alone who have this kinde of problem?

It would be helpful if you could post logcats in the development forum for issues with the audio dock. That night help us fix it. The kernel patches exist, as I have the latest source merged.

eZaCx

Jul 1, 2012
So just a quick question. The dock for the TF700 works completely fine with CM11? Including the battery to offer that massive 13-15 hour life? I heard that there is a battery level icon issue but not sure what that meant.
Also is the power button issue still happening with CM11 or is that getting fix with 4.4.3?

Last edited:

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
So just a quick question. The dock for the TF700 works completely fine with CM11? Including the battery to offer that massive 13-15 hour life? I heard that there is a battery level icon issue but not sure what that meant.
Also is the power button issue still happening with CM11 or is that getting fix with 4.4.3?

The dock works mostly fine with CM11, but not totally fine. Some keys won't work. Battery works fine though.
CM is a generic rom running on many devices, not optimized to work with the dock and probably never will be. I doubt 4.4.3 will improve any of that. More likely it will introduce new bugs to be worked out.

eZaCx

Jul 1, 2012
The dock works mostly fine with CM11, but not totally fine. Some keys won't work. Battery works fine though.
CM is a generic rom running on many devices, not optimized to work with the dock and probably never will be. I doubt 4.4.3 will improve any of that. More likely it will introduce new bugs to be worked out.

Do you know which keys don't work specifically? Something that isn't used very often I hope. Do you think that CM11 is worthwhile installing over lets say 4.4.1 (or 2)? Any suggestions to other ROM's that might be optimized?

Also is there actually an issue with the power button not turning off the display?

Thank you for the response!

JadeJitsu

Jan 7, 2013
Vienna
Asus Audio Dock

Keyboard dock completely works, I haven't looked at translations in awhile.

The guy who was going to help me with the audio dock never was able to help me, so I wasn't able to debug. :(

I can confirm that M7 and 0610 nightly works with the Asus Audio Dock. Sound is great. No issues so far. Regarding the Keyboard Dock, I haven't fully tested all the keys, but writing emails and messaging have revealed no issues.

Nosjojo

Jul 14, 2011
So I just installed the most recent nightly, I was getting tired of the stock ROM killing my battery for no reason. The first thing I noticed was the software keys for BACK/HOME/SWITCH are dead center at the bottom. Since I use my tablet in horizontal mode, that placement SUCKS. Does anyone know of a way to move them/mod them to my liking? I tried a few themes but those don't seem to mess with the buttons locations, and searching for this sort of change is giving me junk results.

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
So I just installed the most recent nightly, I was getting tired of the stock ROM killing my battery for no reason. The first thing I noticed was the software keys for BACK/HOME/SWITCH are dead center at the bottom. Since I use my tablet in horizontal mode, that placement SUCKS. Does anyone know of a way to move them/mod them to my liking? I tried a few themes but those don't seem to mess with the buttons locations, and searching for this sort of change is giving me junk results.

The Phab7 module in Xposed used to let you do that. But not in any ROM based on 4.4.x. Google removed tablet mode from Kitkat entirely.
You would have to go back to a CM10 rom or CROMi-X afaik

whostolemynick

Jul 30, 2014
Just flashed this rom. Attaching keyboard doesn't seem to enable charging the tablet. Keyboard battery seems to be untuoched (as battery life is being drained faster than with dock support).

Am I too quick to jump to conclusions? Some way to double check battery status (and usability with cm11)?:confused:

- already solved with 2 reboots - even battery icon is working properly! Thank you for great job creating this monster! Bless!

Last edited:

geri.st

Aug 30, 2011
I cant usw wifi DirectX. It just wont find ans other device? Is this a knwon issue. Couldnt find it via Google...
Any suggestions?

Geri

Jamteck

Dec 18, 2013
mest up man

It seems that the theme engine (style) in the new nightly 23, 25 and 27 does not work . went back to holo style cm theme. Works fine with out theme applied. the screen it kind of fades on and off system ui has stopped . i did nothing different from the last nightly i flashed. is anybody having the same problem ?
Please fix

Thanks.I hope this will be fixed soon.

Last edited:

J-Pod

Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
I have been using the build prop edit of "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" to get rid of the software keys, but when I updated from a late Aug nightly to the 9/11 nightly it no longer works. Is there any way that this can be fixed or that I can do to fix this? Thanks!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Free mobile app

J-Pod

Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
I have been using the build prop edit of "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" to get rid of the software keys, but when I updated from a late Aug nightly to the 9/11 nightly it no longer works. Is there any way that this can be fixed or that I can do to fix this? Thanks!

Bump, Nobody?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Free mobile app

PaintballerAlex07

Sep 14, 2011
Texas, Laredo
It seems that the theme engine (style) in the new nightly 23, 25 and 27 does not work . went back to holo style cm theme. Works fine with out theme applied. the screen it kind of fades on and off system ui has stopped . i did nothing different from the last nightly i flashed. is anybody having the same problem ?
Please fix

Thanks.I hope this will be fixed soon.
I'm also getting app force closes after opening with themes applied.

bluebirch

Dec 2, 2012
Umeå
Wifi performance

This is probably not a new question, but my searches have only resulted in stupid answers (which might be to me being an incompetent googler). Anyway, Wifi performance is terrible with transfer rates around 128 kb/s, while other devices on same network easily can hit that transfer rate six times or more.

I have played around with virtually all advanced network settings, to no avail. Do I have to live with this?

Currently running CM11 M10, but I think it always has been like this, at least on this ROM.

KuLakow

Oct 30, 2014
Two models and lags

I found that our tablets is two models. First model's display don't reacts with metal things. Second model's display reacts with metal things. I can use spoon or fork like stylus. And second model has lags on CM11. Notification center, all launchers, some apps work very slow. If I run "heavy" game (like Shadowgun Deadzone), notification center will start work withot lags. If I stop this game or just open other app, notification center again will work with lags.

Top Liked Posts