5,814,863 Members 48,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.4 ROOT] [BOUNTY] New Root Method Exploit or Full Bootloader Unlock Droid Maxx

Tip us?

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartazz69 View Post
Jcase said the new sunshine won't work on the Droid Maxx
When & Where?
I have heard if it unlocks the X so it will the Ultra.
I am Maxx'ed, X + 1/2
Moto X, Ultra, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.

smartazz69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks View Post
When & Where?
I have heard if it unlocks the X so it will the Ultra.
I was thinking that it should work since Moto X is made by Motorola just like the Ultra, Maxx, and Mini.

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Jcase said the new sunshine won't work on the Droid Maxx
You thought it would at 10am today what changed your mind?
I am Maxx'ed, X + 1/2
Moto X, Ultra, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.

smartazz69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post55327246

samwathegreat
Old
(Last edited by samwathegreat; 9th September 2014 at 10:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,645

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No...that's not what EITHER of them said at all. Basically, what they said is: LEAVE US ALONE AND BE PATIENT!

Really---- they basically told you in plain english that they had no news to publish regarding potential future updates. That's pretty clear. But then you continued to ask questions instead of simply being patient like everyone has advised you to do.

Upsetting the the DEVs is not a good idea. It isn't polite to ask excessive questions when you're given a comment that clear. Please leave the devs alone. They are doing us a huge service and need to devote time to actual work and not asking hypothetical questions when the final product isn't ready yet. Keep in mind that *nobody* else is going to offer this for us.

Almost every dev project has the rule that you don't ask for ETAs.

Guys, don't make me regret revealing this info...leave the Devs alone until something is released -- please.
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smartazz69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
No...that's not what EITHER of them said at all. Basically, what they said is: LEAVE US ALONE AND BE PATIENT!

Really---- they basically told you in plain english that they had no news to publish potential future updates. That's pretty clear. But then you continued to ask questions instead of simply being patient like everyone has advised you to do.

Upsetting the the DEVs is not a good idea. It isn't polite to ask excessive questions when you're given a comment that clear. Please leave the devs alone. They are doing us a huge service and need to devote time to actual work and not asking hypothetical questions when the final product isn't ready yet. Keep in mind that *nobody* else is going to offer this for us.

Almost every dev project has the rule that you don't ask for ETAs.

Guys, don't make me regret revealing this info...leave the Devs alone until something is released -- please.
Thank you and I"ll sit here and wait till something comes out.
The Following User Says Thank You to smartazz69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GeneralSchnook
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the Devs would most definitely not mind paypal donations, if anybody here were so inclined. Seems like it could be a good way of encouraging them and supporting the work they are doing!

BladeRunner
Old
Thanks Meter 106
So is this bounty being paid out now?

bagheadinc
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner View Post
So is this bounty being paid out now?
Anybody who didn't ask for their bounty to be removed before SunShine 2.6 released should pay their bounty to TheRoot Ninja team (@jcase and @beaups).