[ROM][STOCK]★★S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4★★[1/6/2014]

Search This thread

banjok

Jan 13, 2014
Hi. I installed the newest version of cm 11 from M&M with new kernel. From this time I cant flash s3style v4. TWRP v 2.7.1.1 says that flashing new rom is fail. I did full wipe but it doesnt work. Please help! ( Sorry for my "english")

Its better to lock this thread.. :rolleyes:

Sent from my £€ using xda premium
@galaxy mini pls upload v"X" or say if you don't want to, for some reason :( At least we'll know not to wait impatiently for a new version!

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
4 way reboot, as well as everything else, is working fine. Only thing not working is the Long Press Back Button To Kill App.
I'll upload two short videos showing the home button problem to the guys that don't understand what @xlance06 and I mean :)

So here are the vids. The first one is how it should be and the second is how it is at the moment -->
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/nz2ae1jkw4in7d4/How_it_should_be.mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/s6383vfgakf27de/How_it_is.mp4
As you can see, in the 1st video when I press the Home button while in the XDA App, it goes to the homescreen on which the app is and leaves the folder open.
On the 2nd video however when I press the Home button everything goes to the Default Home Screen (closing anything that has been open - like folders, dialer and so on). Even though Spotfiy wasn't inside a folder, when I pressed the Home button it should have returned to the same Home Screen where the app is, not to the Default one. Hope this gives you more info about the problem we've got :) Have a nice day everyone!

The only issue I have with v7 is the above (yes, again xD). Can you please try and fix it and upload a patch for v7 or maybe have it fixed when you release v8. I wouldn't mind it at all if it wasn't for the dialer answering option, I really need it as my touchscreen sometimes freezes and I can't answer a call :) Otherwise v7 is super good :thumbup:

Reactions: galaxy mini

galaxy mini

Dec 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The only issue I have with v7 is the above (yes, again xD). Can you please try and fix it and upload a patch for v7 or maybe have it fixed when you release v8. I wouldn't mind it at all if it wasn't for the dialer answering option, I really need it as my touchscreen sometimes freezes and I can't answer a call :) Otherwise v7 is super good :thumbup:

Will be fixed in v8 :)

Reactions: koragg97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    welcome to
    S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4

Hey guys like i promised here is my S5styled stock XXANC2 rom ready to use :good:
    This rom is for anybody who is tierd of flashing couple of theme .zips then some work and some doesnt... like i was too :(
    and for those who want a fast stable and absolutly reliable rom with zero bugs :good:
    cause theres nothing better then STOCK :eek:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Features:

- latest stock firmware i8190XXANC2
    - debloated
    - deodexed
    - prerooted
    - zipaligned
    - complete fresh S5 UI
    - fast and stable
    - good battery life
    - base only 334MB
    - less ram consuming

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download v4:

Removed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Install:

- download v4
    - copy v4 to your sdcard
    - boot into recovery (must use TWRP v2.7 otherwise install will fail)
    - wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, wipe data (recomended)
    - install v4 from sdcard
    - wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache
    - reboot phone
    - enjoy v4

Install v4 and let your phone boot before install Aroma AppPackage!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE:You need TWRP 2.7. to install rom
    otherwise install will fail
    :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    - Vivek_Neel
    - pandza88
    - MR.Volkf
    - joelalmeidaptg

nothing would be possible without you guys so BIG thanks to them
    :D

Version Information:
    Current Version: v4

Created: 2014-03-19
    Last Updated: 2014-06-1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----Aroma ApkPackage----

Contains:
    - AccuWeather
    - AlarmClock
    - FmRadio
    - MusicPlayer
    - PlayStore
    - SamsungApps
    - Browser
    - Calculator
    - Calendar
    - Email
    - S5Launcher
    - LiveWallpaperPicker
    - Memo
    - FileManager
    - SimToolKit
    - VideoPlayer
    - VoiceRecorder
    - Note3Keyboard

all apps are stock and S5 themed of course!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Install:
    - boot into recovery
    - install ApkPackage
    - choose whitch apks you want
    - no wipe (important)
    - reboot phone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/42yvw3dcc4ylkzr/----AppPackage----.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE:Flash with TWRP 2.7, no wipe needed!!
    v5 update

Will this ROM ever work on N version?

it works already on the N version but without NFC working!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys thx for the nice words and the support, i get lot of pms about countinue this project and...

yes i will, working on v5 goes on i got Vivek_Neel and brink94@mail.ru in the boot now whitch both did
    an awesome job!! also i made a complete fresh XXANC2 baserom build yesterday whitch is much faster, lighter
    and better then the last base of v4 was!!
    so in the future no one can come and bark like a little chihuahua ;)

stay tuned guys and again thx for your support i realy appreciate :)
    V3 is on its way, hope i get it ready and uploaded this week!!

- lighter version
    - fixed layout bugs
    - kill app with long press backbutton added
    - few UI changes
    - latest SU and busybox added

stay tuned and be patient guys, nice day to all of you ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    V3 is in upload right now ;)

- camera layout fixed
    - pattern lock layout fixed
    - latest su
    - kill app with long press back
    button added
    - note3 styled keyboard
    - s5 styled launcher
    - sense style task manager
    - 30mb lighter then v2
    - S5 styled toggles

op gets updated as soon as upload is done, thx for the patient guys have a nice day :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app