No registration required

Galaxy on fire hd 2 font to small

OP martin132014

12th January 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

505 posts
More
Does anyone have play galaxy on fire hd 2 on z ultra.....ust download it and play but the font is to small and hard to see and push any of the option.....i dont see any if it design for phone or tablet......is this design like this....and can it be make larger.....just wanna know.... Tq

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd April 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 46

155 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

Does anyone have play galaxy on fire hd 2 on z ultra.....ust download it and play but the font is to small and hard to see and push any of the option.....i dont see any if it design for phone or tablet......is this design like this....and can it be make larger.....just wanna know.... Tq

Just install something that hides softkeys and restart game. The menus become big. I use xpose installer with gravity to hide softkeys
The Following User Says Thank You to Premananda_laishram For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up
Download GMD Immersive app. No root required and free. It allows the game to go into full screen which makes the menus larger. Run that, and then the game, and you're all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

24th September 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 113

541 posts
More
darn...I was actually expecting some pictures of a Samsung galaxy phone to be on fire on or next to a z ultra
The Following User Says Thank You to SÜPERUSER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #5  
Flag Łódź
Thanks Meter: 215

1,167 posts
More
Yeah... Me too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread