[MOD]{Tweaks} Galaxy_Mod_Ultimate (Update 7/30/14)

OP blaz1nr

4th August 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Had anyone had issues with data after flashing this? I can't get a ping above .35 Mbps. It seemed to be working last night and today it's slow. This may be related to safestrap because I installed that yesterday too. Any ideas??? On the plus side my apps are fast and battery life is sooooooo much better
5th August 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 10

107 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdh28

Had anyone had issues with data after flashing this? I can't get a ping above .35 Mbps. It seemed to be working last night and today it's slow. This may be related to safestrap because I installed that yesterday too. Any ideas??? On the plus side my apps are fast and battery life is sooooooo much better

My battery life was great after flashing this zip then a few days later I was losing 3% per hour while idle. Everything else is real fast. Also, I noticed this happened after I installed the "sound/loud.ZIP"...maybe something got crossed? I did clear Cache/Dalvik but that did not resolve the issue.

Otherwise, besides battery life, it's very snappy!
7th August 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Just an update from me it seems like my data issue has resolved itself. Excellent zip thanks so much for sharing
8th August 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #54  
Flag PENSACOLA
Thanks Meter: 26

134 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejo

you have to type exactly "Galaxy" first letter kapital. otherwise it wont work

Hey thanks for the heads up, its still installed. Can you please tell me this then. Why does the zip put a file in the main storage? And do I need to uninstall and then install again because I deleted the file in my main storage? Thanks so much for your help it is greatly appreciated
8th August 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #55  
Thanks Meter: 104

623 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdoe

Hey thanks for the heads up, its still installed. Can you please tell me this then. Why does the zip put a file in the main storage? And do I need to uninstall and then install again because I deleted the file in my main storage? Thanks so much for your help it is greatly appreciated

you should be fine with reinstall in cwm
The Following User Says Thank You to nadejo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
question for OP or anyone
please help, i am rooted, no custom rom. After downloading, where do I extract the Galaxy_Mod_Ultimate folder? And do I extract as a folder, or dump the content?

Thanks
26th August 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #57  
Flag Dexter, MO
Thanks Meter: 5

27 posts
Donate to Me
More
It is a flashable zip you must have safestrap 3.73 installed and flash it through there
The Following User Says Thank You to firestorm942 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm942

It is a flashable zip you must have safestrap 3.73 installed and flash it through there

thanks! Actually i was just coming back to this forum to delete my last comment. Figured it out, the safestrap. Thank you again for getting back to me. Works on my S4 Active USA. will report back on extended battery.
24th September 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #59  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Thumbs up
Thanks for this. My battery life was draining very quick (roughly 4-5% an hour) and despite stopping all the bloatware through titanium it still drained quickly.

I tried --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...sleep-t2850951 , which was better (slightly) but not quite the impact I was expecting.

Finally found this thread and its not perfect, but at least now the battery drain is roughly 2% an hour with Wifi, Bluetooth, Sync on. (power saver, location, GPS and all the gimicky features like air view, air gesture, etc off)
Last edited by Hotdiggitydog; 24th September 2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: added additional details

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread