28th August 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #291  
OP Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 647

1,132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe.tan

good weekly michael. . but in the latest build(aug19) i'm getting error of gps. . it was turn on but cannot give me location. . ca n u test it?

Sometimes in between flashing it is good to install the stock sense build and verify the gps there. Then go right back to the nandroid of what you were using. Many times that fixes it.
29th August 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #292  
Thanks Meter: 85

104 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterTots

Sometimes in between flashing it is good to install the stock sense build and verify the gps there. Then go right back to the nandroid of what you were using. Many times that fixes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe.tan

good weekly michael. . but in the latest build(aug19) i'm getting error of gps. . it was turn on but cannot give me location. . ca n u test it?

I found a thread on the Jewel GPS, but it's really just confirming what NaterTots said... I did post a newer build, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to ocarinaz64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #293  
Flag surabaya
Thanks Meter: 10

43 posts
More
@NaterTots : well. . my gps worked perfectly in slimkat 4.9(by goblinz). . n now i'm in vipers rom n i can confirm that my gps is running fine too
@ocarinaz 64 : i have tested aug 26 's build n my gps was same as like what i said before. . i will try to clean flash n makes sure about that. . thx
24th September 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #294  
Thanks Meter: 85

104 posts
I just posted a brand new 8.0 stable build earlier today. I haven't had the chance to test it yet, but it should be golden. I've been using AOKP for a while now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ocarinaz64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread