AmnoSFerum_SingleShoot_MultiVersion_RomProject_20F

OP amnodaniel

15th September 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 20

245 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnodaniel

Thatīs happen because after the flash process in the first steps of the instalation you had tik the option to recover your old apps from the google backup, for that reason all the old apps that you had used before will download automaticaley from the store apps and autoinstall again in your Phone
No matter what options you will choose in the install process if when you will complet the intalation process will tik this option...if you tik that all your old used apps from your previous roms will be automaticaley reinstaled again from store.

ps.

i had abandoned time ago the project for some bad reviews around the network... this it was just a start and from what iīve read around it seem that the people want the perfection..... i work alone ... in this project we worked only two guys...me and my good friend (Falete) who had helped me .... to reach the perfection we need time and the peoples shall understand that.... well it seem that the peoples doesnīt understand that and for that reason i had abandonaded this project

cheers and have a good time peoples

I already know this, but it has always been notifications calling me to download....not automatically download.

Very confusing, never used hangouts, never will, ticked it not to install and it did....automatically....yes this wasted 200 mb that I will never get back for a flawed ROM.

Seems this is a flawed ROM, I have flashed 100's of different builds on different ROMs for the G2, never had this problem.
Last edited by Arctic Prodigy; 15th September 2014 at 02:01 PM.
16th September 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 45

246 posts
Maybe could tell a few of us why the aroma theme doesnt stick? It says it installed but when you reboot it didnt change

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app
17th September 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 20

245 posts
This is a good ROM, I feel it just needs a few tweaks and something to refresh it.
24th September 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #144  
Flag Albertville
Thanks Meter: 32

85 posts
More
Hey Amno nice to meet you in the G2

I used to have your Rom on my GNII as a daily driver...Sure will try it right now.
I can go ahead safe, as usual no bugs no lags ....smooth and stable i guess...

Thanks again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread