I can help. Try the following steps:
1. Make a full backup of your device!
2. Get the lenovo-res.apk file onto your PC. Copy it to a safe place as a backup.
3. Download an archive manager (WinRAR, 7zip), and open it.
4. While in the archiver, navigate to the directory where the lenovo-res.apk file is located (not the backup one!).
5. Extract lenovo-res.apk to an empty folder of your choice (name suggestion - "lenovo-res modding").
6. Go back to your regular file explorer and open the folder you just extracted the files to. Open and modify what you like.
7. Now, open up your archiver program again, and navigate to the directory inside
the lenovo-res.apk file where the files you modified belong (for example, lenovo-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi).
8. Back in your regular file explorer, select and drag the modified files from the file explorer window into the archiver window. Drop the files in the archiver window.
9. Hit "Yes" or "OK" if asked if you're sure.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 as many times as necessary.
11. When done, close the archiver window to finalize the changes.
12, Now, you can ADB push the modded lenovo-res.apk file to your device, but don't replace the one on your system with the push! You will get a bootloop!
13. Instead, push it to your external sdcard (for example, /mnt/sdcard).
14. On your device, open up your file explorer app (I use ES File Explorer), and navigate to where you pushed the lenovo-res.apk. Copy it, and paste it directly into the directory where the system file is (for example, /system/framework).
15. If the paste succeeds, you did it. Your device will hot reboot itself after the replacement, and will then boot up using the new lenovo-res.apk.
If the above steps are helpful, please, please
click the Thanks button below!