[ICONS] Theseus HD Flat | WIP

OP Raadius

15th May 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #21  
Flag Rack City
Thanks Meter: 2,160

3,024 posts
More
Already a month and nothing. Its obvious OP is just here for imaginay internet points. And XDA doesn't allow placeholders.... This thread needs to be closed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
15th May 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #22  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,463

4,664 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk

Already a month and nothing. Its obvious OP is just here for imaginay internet points. And XDA doesn't allow placeholders.... This thread needs to be closed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, did you like, pay money for these icons in advance or something?
16th May 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #23  
Flag Biloxi, MS
Thanks Meter: 89

594 posts
Donate to Me
More
10/10
Would buy.

And I never buy themes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
16th May 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #24  
Flag Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 535

2,602 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice

I'm sorry, did you like, pay money for these icons in advance or something?

So you dont find this odd? Posting a month before release, thats what we call a placeholder.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickwarn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #25  
Recognized Developer

4,664 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn

So you dont find this odd? Posting months before release.

...does it really matter? Is it really so mortally offending that he hasn't given you a free icon pack that he showed off? I mean, just a little bit of context and perspective would probably help here.

If one genuinely felt that OP was doing this "just for imaginary internet points", the right thing to do would be to report the thread for inactivity, or better yet; stop bumping it with posts complaining and hurling accusations about it. If the thread is meant to go inactive, let it be buried. Bumping it with a post like that is just ridiculous.

A month ago he thought he'd be releasing his icons. There is no contractual obligation that he still feel that way now, thus, I don't understand why several people in this thread feel entitled to any sort of explanation.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidSolstice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #26  
Flag Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 535

2,602 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice

...does it really matter? Is it really so mortally offending that he hasn't given you a free icon pack that he showed off? I mean, just a little bit of context and perspective would probably help here.

If one genuinely felt that OP was doing this "just for imaginary internet points", the right thing to do would be to report the thread for inactivity, or better yet; stop bumping it with posts complaining and hurling accusations about it. If the thread is meant to go inactive, let it be buried. Bumping it with a post like that is just ridiculous.

A month ago he thought he'd be releasing his icons. There is no contractual obligation that he still feel that way now, thus, I don't understand why several people in this thread feel entitled to any sort of explanation.

Everyone can see it their own way. He doesnt have to do anything, thats his right. And stuff sure can happen in real life that inffluence OP`s work. I just feel sorry for OP if it keeps happening over and over again
Stay cool
16th May 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #27  
Recognized Developer

4,664 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn

Everyone can see it their own way. He doesnt have to do anything, thats his right. And stuff sure can happen in real life that inffluence OP`s work. I just feel sorry for OP if it keeps happening over and over again
Stay cool

Perhaps so, seeing as if you look at his profile, he hasn't been on XDA since the 23rd of April. Clearly something unexpected is going on in his life, I highly doubt that when he made this thread, it was to seek out "imaginary internet points". It takes a certain sense of insecurity to assume that's what's going on here.

But, I'm guilty of bumping the same thread that I'm saying we should let die, so I'll leave @jayRokk to his rude posts in peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidSolstice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,199

2,433 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation

Sorry for the late update, but it's still coming.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raadius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,199

2,433 posts
Donate to Me
More
I will try to be more active, sorry guys.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raadius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread