[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP KitKat *-Unofficial-*

24th September 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #101  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo818

ya i am trying to go back to stock now i got to return the phone to work lol but i think i just messed it up its now doing a boot loop .. dame any ideas? lol

I know this is frowned on, but every time I have used odin to return to stock i've gotten a bootloop, and the only way to get out of it was to factory reset using the stock recovery. I feared for the life of my phone each time, but it was the only way thing that would work. I have done it at least 5 times, each time before I flash a custom rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crad614 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #102  
Flag Burbank
Thanks Meter: 2

94 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by crad614

I know this is frowned on, but every time I have used odin to return to stock i've gotten a bootloop, and the only way to get out of it was to factory reset using the stock recovery. I feared for the life of my phone each time, but it was the only way thing that would work. I have done it at least 5 times, each time before I flash a custom rom.

thanks so much worked
25th September 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #103  
Thanks Meter: 44

261 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
@Kiltnar

I see you enjoy playing around with different kernels and features is there any way you could look into bringing Dual-Boot to our beloved SkyRocket
Before I ended up with the AT&T SkyRocket I had the Orig GS-2 of-course it was an Exynos device versus our now QC
anyway my point is before switching to the SK I ran What is known as the Siyah Kernel on my OG-S2
and it was awesome to just be able to load a Rom on any spare SD-Card pop it in and Boot a Different Rom

Is this a pipe dream do to it being a QC Device?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Android Development by ThreadRank