Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Samsung Keyboard problems!

OP jereyeap

27th April 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Hey all!

I was wondering if I'm the only one that's facing this problem. I've been Googling and searching for a solution to my problem and have yet found a solution to my problem. So, I've been trying to set up my Samsung Keyboard to type more than 1 language but it doesn't work that way. I've selected English and Mandarin Chinese as my input language and when I return to the typing screen, I can't even switch language. My phone is the international LTE model, SM-N9005 and I've no idea why I can't even type in Mandarin Chinese since there are many Chinese in my country (I'm from Malaysia). So, is there anyone out there that could help me out with it? I've been calling Samsung Support center and they're literally hopeless and not helping at all. The customer service here doesn't has any clue on how to help me and they couldn't even understand those technical terms. So, you could say that I'm pretty much frustrated with them. If any of you saw the solution for this from another thread, please kindly provide me the link so I could solve this hell of a problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

234 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jereyeap

Hey all!

I was wondering if I'm the only one that's facing this problem. I've been Googling and searching for a solution to my problem and have yet found a solution to my problem. So, I've been trying to set up my Samsung Keyboard to type more than 1 language but it doesn't work that way. I've selected English and Mandarin Chinese as my input language and when I return to the typing screen, I can't even switch language. My phone is the international LTE model, SM-N9005 and I've no idea why I can't even type in Mandarin Chinese since there are many Chinese in my country (I'm from Malaysia). So, is there anyone out there that could help me out with it? I've been calling Samsung Support center and they're literally hopeless and not helping at all. The customer service here doesn't has any clue on how to help me and they couldn't even understand those technical terms. So, you could say that I'm pretty much frustrated with them. If any of you saw the solution for this from another thread, please kindly provide me the link so I could solve this hell of a problem. Thank you so much in advance.

bro, go to SETTINGS - DEVICE - ACCESIBILITY - SERVICES - and turn OFF TALK BACK and other off if you have it ON .
28th April 2014, 01:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chg1282002

bro, go to SETTINGS - DEVICE - ACCESIBILITY - SERVICES - and turn OFF TALK BACK and other off if you have it ON .

Sorry. Does not work for me. The keyboard is still the same and I never turn on any of those assessibility settings.

28th April 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

234 posts
Quote:

Sorry. Does not work for me. The keyboard is still the same and I never turn on any of those assessibility settings.

it should work . i have the same problem before , but my keyboard is ok now .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10298787_10203643870727004_7562979435230695301_n.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2712814  
28th April 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
More
I have to turn on and off the assessibility settings. Because, mine settings are all off by default. And, somehow, it affects the keyboard in a weird way. Does the people in Samsung know about this?

The Following User Says Thank You to jereyeap For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #6  
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 578

4,474 posts
Quote:

I have to turn on and off the assessibility settings. Because, mine settings are all off by default. And, somehow, it affects the keyboard in a weird way. Does the people in Samsung know about this?

Better question you should ask is do they care?
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys I'm facing the same problem .... any solution ??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread