Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Does the S5 still have Air View, Gestures and Smart Screen features?

OP deepen915

19th March 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #11  
dlutz8's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
:thumbdown:It's not as good as the advertisement. it drains fast.( just basic apps running in the background nothing that should drain the battery.)
I love the camera , camera editing, and the sleek look of the phone. It's better once you hold it. looks really nice.
:thumbup: It's snappy and badass.

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app
19th March 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #12  
msavic6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 486
 
1,808 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlutz8

:thumbdown:It's not as good as the advertisement. it drains fast.( just basic apps running in the background nothing that should drain the battery.)
I love the camera , camera editing, and the sleek look of the phone. It's better once you hold it. looks really nice.
:thumbup: It's snappy and badass.

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app

That's not good to hear about the battery life but I assume your device is running a pre-release software build so hopefully Samsung will fix any bugs that may be draining the battery in the final release software.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
19th March 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #13  
dlutz8's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
hope it will clear up but yes still buggy for now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app
24th September 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
hi, i saw reviews about the s5, and i didnt see the feature when we put our hand over screen while its off to see main informations ( missed calls, sms, alarm)

Does it existe??

thankssssssssssssssssss
24th September 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #15  
Goldie's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 18,494
 
8,544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarekboukaf

hi, i saw reviews about the s5, and i didnt see the feature when we put our hand over screen while its off to see main informations ( missed calls, sms, alarm)

Does it existe??

thankssssssssssssssssss

Glance view is present in some custom roms like alliance

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
25th September 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie

Glance view is present in some custom roms like alliance

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thankssssssssssssssssss a lotttttttttttttttt
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes