Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[SEP-10][4.4.4-R2][1.3.7][hlte] AOSB Project - Run Over The Limit !

OP codexc

20th September 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #1481  
Thanks Meter: 31

820 posts
This seems to be a rather unstable build. Lots of reboots and system ui failures. I wonder if this is the same on other devices. Damn, because I really like AOSB.
21st September 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #1482  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 151

819 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinhdk

This seems to be a rather unstable build. Lots of reboots and system ui failures. I wonder if this is the same on other devices. Damn, because I really like AOSB.

It's pretty stable for me, more stable than wills03 slim rom imo, haven't 1 issue. Wipe internal SD before installing and after you install let the phone die idle for 10 mins before setting anything up then throw yank555 beta 15 kernel on it and you'll see what I'm talking about.
21st September 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #1483  
Thanks Meter: 31

820 posts
Did not do dirty flash.... And it should not be necessary to wipe internal but that could be a solution.

I believe there are general issues with this an other builds, maybe related to CM or 4.4.4. Both this and Pacman have some of the same problems.

1. Reboots.

2. Kernel tuner cannot keep settings and therefore cpu runs at to high speed.
25th September 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #1484  
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
More
Will this work on ATT N3?
25th September 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #1485  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 225

402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinhdk

Did not do dirty flash.... And it should not be necessary to wipe internal but that could be a solution.

I believe there are general issues with this an other builds, maybe related to CM or 4.4.4. Both this and Pacman have some of the same problems.

1. Reboots.

2. Kernel tuner cannot keep settings and therefore cpu runs at to high speed.

A couple of days ago i got stuck in a boot loop, It appeared to resolve itself weirdly enough after the 5th boot attempt.
When the OS booted and my Launcher loaded. All my apps disappeared and everything. (As if it was a fresh install)
So i have give up and moved to Pac and its been pretty stable and solid (Running nightly build)

I have found Pac with ZION's Kernel more stable than this build.

I am not one to say bad words about ones work, I love this rom, It has many features and tweaks i like, The random reboots are a killer and i have not got time with my current work load to figure out why
(No Xposed)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
note3, probam
Previous Thread Next Thread