Post Reply

Lenovo s650 custom roms

28th June 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #31  
Junior Member
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 1
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Please help.


I need file kitKat_Otium_Landvo_gps.zip, from this post on 4pda.ru /forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=567114&view=findpost&p=3108 3190


Anyone sent me this file?, i cant register on 4pda.ru (need .ru email, and captcha is RU i can't this keyboard).
19th July 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #32  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Hey guys, i am also unable to access the following files from the forum:

For Gps - Attached FilekitKat_Otium_Landvo_gps.zip (1.03 MB)
Root rights (Gulyuk) - Attached Filesuperuser.zip (4.43 MB)

If anyone have them, please provide links!

Thanks
20th July 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Hi guys,

There's a lot written and ROMs developed for this phone, but a lot I can't read (Eastern-European or Russian language)
So maybe you know more than me, what's the best Kitkat (4.4.x) AOSP ROM for this phone with a good working GPS?

Oh, for those still looking for kitKat_Otium_Landvo_gps.zip, it's here:
Quote:

www23.zippyshare.com/v/68017541/file.html

(sorry, I was not allowed to post an outside link)

and superuser.zip is maybe the same as "SuperSU_v1.94" mentioned here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...33&postcount=1
17th August 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Unhappy Please help
Hi guys,

Has anyone downloaded these two following attachments of AOSP KitKat 4.4.2 OTIUM S5 CN ROM and still keeping it? Can you share them with me, please?

kitKat_aosp_vibro.zip ( 235,17 kB )
kitKat_grafic.zip ( 1,69 MB )


It has seem been deleted from, so I am not able to download them anymore...

Thank you very much, everyone!

P/S: @bluerichblue,
Thank a lot for your recomendation about a very nice ROM, AOSP ROM...
31st August 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerichblue


You need to use the ROW TWRP even if you are on a CN rom , as the partitions are different and the recoveries are set for specific partition !!

Go here and scroll down a bit you will see 2 lines for recoveries :



http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/3499-%...50#entry166471

What is the benefit of flashing ROW rom onto CN phone?
Is it needed to flash preloader or can work without? Can it be bricked if used ROW preloader on CN phone?

Thanks
16th September 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Switch ON GREEN LED light
Hi,

I've been running Gykk v0.2 aosp rom and I'm trying to contact him, but I don't understand russian and can't find an thread for his rom.

I've managed to switch on the GREEN LED notification light through the adb shell and can switch ON and OFF.

I now have no idea how to make the notifications light up the LED, so if someone has an idea please share...

For anyone monitoring this thread running the AOSP ROMS please try this on an adb shell as root and report back your succes here.

Code:
echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches ON the green LED

Code:
echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches OFF the green LED

I tried it with my phone charging connected to the phone with usb debugging on and the RED LED light on.

Cheers.

PS: Sorry for highjacking this thread,..
17th September 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirseni

Hi,

I've been running Gykk v0.2 aosp rom and I'm trying to contact him, but I don't understand russian and can't find an thread for his rom.

I've managed to switch on the GREEN LED notification light through the adb shell and can switch ON and OFF.

I now have no idea how to make the notifications light up the LED, so if someone has an idea please share...

For anyone monitoring this thread running the AOSP ROMS please try this on an adb shell as root and report back your succes here.

Code:
echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches ON the green LED

Code:
echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches OFF the green LED

I tried it with my phone charging connected to the phone with usb debugging on and the RED LED light on.

Cheers.

PS: Sorry for highjacking this thread,..

You may contact him here:
Quote:

needrom.com/author/gulyuk/

In the mean time, the green LED notification can be replaced by this app:
Quote:

appbrain.com/app/lg-touch-led-notifications/com.martinborjesson.o2xtouchlednotifications

It will blink the 3 buttons at the bottom of the display instead of the green LED.
18th September 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
GREEN LED Light Working with LG-Optimus-2X-Black-Notifications
Hi,

So I downloaded the LG-Optimus-2X-Black-Notifications and edited the location for the green led brightness control file under the MT65XX device, compiled with eclipse and it works fine.

Here is the file if anyone is interested (Make sure that you uninstall the previous version before)

Let me know if you have issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirseni

Hi,

I've been running Gykk v0.2 aosp rom and I'm trying to contact him, but I don't understand russian and can't find an thread for his rom.

I've managed to switch on the GREEN LED notification light through the adb shell and can switch ON and OFF.

I now have no idea how to make the notifications light up the LED, so if someone has an idea please share...

For anyone monitoring this thread running the AOSP ROMS please try this on an adb shell as root and report back your succes here.

Code:
echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches ON the green LED

Code:
echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches OFF the green LED

I tried it with my phone charging connected to the phone with usb debugging on and the RED LED light on.

Cheers.

PS: Sorry for highjacking this thread,..



I have decided to remove the link to the compiled LG 2X Black notifications from this thread, it seems that gulyuk had already solved this issue way back on 11.06.2014, I had not seen his post (was using google translate and couldn't understand/navigate correctly), however i now see that on the recent posts gulyuk has manifested that he had already solved it.

I did not plagiarize his file, got some tips from this thread and worked my way to the solution. However gulyuk did post way back so credit is his. The link to his post is here.

If the impression was that i just copied the file and linked it here, then I'm sorry, but not the case. Hope this clears any misunderstanding...
Last edited by amirseni; 24th September 2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: misunderstanding
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amirseni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #39  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01

What is the benefit of flashing ROW rom onto CN phone?
Is it needed to flash preloader or can work without? Can it be bricked if used ROW preloader on CN phone?

Thanks

The benefit is that it will re-partition your phone and turn the storage space in to space for apps, so you will have 5gb instead of 2.7gb !!
Hope this clears up something !!
25th September 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #40  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirseni

I have decided to remove the link to the compiled LG 2X Black notifications from this thread, it seems that gulyuk had already solved this issue way back on 11.06.2014, I had not seen his post (was using google translate and couldn't understand/navigate correctly), however i now see that on the recent posts gulyuk has manifested that he had already solved it.

But did he also modify the source code to make the green LED blink instead of the 3 buttons at the bottom of the screen?
Reading his postings through Google Translate didn't make this clear to me and the download link in his posting is broken.

Anyway, I'm using your modified apk and it is working nice Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android General by ThreadRank