Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

help with twrp and no rom on the pad

OP anarkhy

4th February 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
So i was messing with my tablet and ended up f*, i can access twrp, but cant find a way to mount the drive to transfer the files.

any ideas, how to put transfer a rom or something?
4th February 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #2  
katsika's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 52
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarkhy

So i was messing with my tablet and ended up f*, i can access twrp, but cant find a way to mount the drive to transfer the files.

any ideas, how to put transfer a rom or something?

Go to advanced tab of twrp and select ADB sideload. You need to have adb installed ofc. If you dont have it download minimal adb http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317790
4th February 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
thanks man, that worked. just got my g pad today and in less than 2 hours using the thing almost broke it.
4th February 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #4  
katsika's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 52
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Im glad you sorted it out, i forgot to mention that you could also move the files to a microsd card using a card reader.
25th September 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #5  
atomicblue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsika

Go to advanced tab of twrp and select ADB sideload. You need to have adb installed ofc. If you dont have it download minimal adb http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317790

how do i use adb sideload if my computer doesn't recognize the tablet? i'm having the same problem. i have all the drivers installed.
25th September 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #6  
katsika's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 52
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicblue

how do i use adb sideload if my computer doesn't recognize the tablet? i'm having the same problem. i have all the drivers installed.

you need to have the adb drivers installed and not lg's drivers. Take a look at twrp's site: http://teamw.in/ADBSideload
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes