[Rom] [Official] Carbon Rom 4.4.4 based on CM11.0

Announcement from a2441918: I present you the Carbon Rom based on Cm11 sources
27th August 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #301  
Thanks Meter: 8

66 posts
Latest nightly 20140824 a bit choppy
The last release feels a bit choppy to me. 21 was much more fluent and streamlined.

Other than that your roms are the best I have come across the others just can't keep up with your awesomeness..
31st August 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #302  
Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
loudspeaker not working
I've recently installed Carbon Rom on my i9500 as 2nd ROM, the first one being a TW Rom.....the problem i'm facing is that during a call i'm not getting any sound when i turn on the loudspeaker...i've tried nightly of 24th august, 28th aug as well as 31 aug....but my problem persists....i even have flashed the modem too given in first page....so anytime i make a call or receive one, i can listen clearly by inbuilt speaker but when i turn on loudspeaker no sound comes and inbuilt speaker also does work at that time....this problem was there before flashing the modem and after also..In my TWiz Rom there is no such problem...
If anyone can help :victory :
2nd September 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #303  

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhasdutta

I've recently installed Carbon Rom on my i9500 as 2nd ROM, the first one being a TW Rom.....the problem i'm facing is that during a call i'm not getting any sound when i turn on the loudspeaker...i've tried nightly of 24th august, 28th aug as well as 31 aug....but my problem persists....i even have flashed the modem too given in first page....so anytime i make a call or receive one, i can listen clearly by inbuilt speaker but when i turn on loudspeaker no sound comes and inbuilt speaker also does work at that time....this problem was there before flashing the modem and after also..In my TWiz Rom there is no such problem...

I have not had that issue with this ROM not in any of those builds that I can remember.I am running the nightly from the 31st and not having any such issues. Usually when something like this happens I do a clean install. Sometimes other kernels can also cause strange issues so if you are using a kernel maybe after doing a clean install of the rom then don't install the kernel.
9th September 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #304  

66 posts
Package helper stopped working
Hi I get the following error when trying to play dungeon keeper. I have tried it on a normal cm11 rom and I can play it but not on your rom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_8722-Screenshot_2014-09-09-09-59-28-1334892140.png
Views:	259
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	2930329

I love your rom could you please see what this may be. Just let me know if you need a logcat.
16th September 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #305  
Thanks Meter: 37

122 posts
More
Getting gateway timeout on official download page. Any mirrors we have for this ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
16th September 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #306  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 235

556 posts
More
Hi guys, I flashed the latest nightly but my network read "Unknown" what could be the problem? upon flashing back to TW, all is well. Please help, I even tried the modem listed on OP but nothing.
21st September 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #307  
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
Exclamation Speaker Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhasdutta

Same Problem
21st September 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #308  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 5

52 posts
Wifi network forget issue still continuing?
25th September 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #309  
Flag Thrissur
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks.. Update screenshots

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread