[Recovery] [RUU 2.22.531.6] [TWRP Nandroid Backups] [Radio IMGs][ OTA 2.22.531.6]

25th September 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #521  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Okay I'm a noob and getting a headache trying to figure out what to do here. All I want is the OTA update. Ever since the last update I wasn't able to charge my phone to 100% so I figured they fixed that in this OTA. I'm not trying to get full stock and all that. I want to just be able to update to this OTA and keep my root. What are the steps into just updating it. TWRP does not want to install the update from the zip. Always fails and I don't really know what to do. * EDIT* I actually use clockwork recovery
Last edited by bobjabroni; 25th September 2014 at 01:20 AM.
25th September 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #522  
Flag Gainesville
Thanks Meter: 48

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjabroni

Okay I'm a noob and getting a headache trying to figure out what to do here. All I want is the OTA update. Ever since the last update I wasn't able to charge my phone to 100% so I figured they fixed that in this OTA. I'm not trying to get full stock and all that. I want to just be able to update to this OTA and keep my root. What are the steps into just updating it. TWRP does not want to install the update from the zip. Always fails and I don't really know what to do. * EDIT* I actually use clockwork recovery

I made a zip file you can flash through the bootloader just download the zip file put on you external sd card and reboot to bootloader and flash it here is the link to the post. this is just the firmware from the ota not the whole rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55614461

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Free mobile app
25th September 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #523  
Thanks Meter: 14

75 posts
So I converted to gpe and want to go back to stock sense. Is having Super cid, locked bootloader be all that i would need as a prerequisite? Then just fastboot to RUU and run the latest RUU.exe as administrator? Simple as that now?

Edit: I did it like so, but it's been a while and nothing has happened, does it take more than 10 minutes? Also the phone is just showing the HTC logo and nothing else
Last edited by bodooo; 25th September 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htconem8, recovery, tmobile
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in T-Mobile One (M8) General by ThreadRank