BREAKING !!!! OFFICIAL KITKAT FOR Galaxy GRAND

22nd August 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #71  
Flag Bursa
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello

As I cant post in the developer thereads in xda due to lack of my posts, maybe someone here can help me about the cm11 based roms related issues

One of the missing features in these roms is that screenshot can not be taken. any alterantive way to take screen shots? (I have downloaded a few app in the store but no success. They dont work)

thank you
22nd August 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #72  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 18

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydag

Hello

As I cant post in the developer thereads in xda due to lack of my posts, maybe someone here can help me about the cm11 based roms related issues

One of the missing features in these roms is that screenshot can not be taken. any alterantive way to take screen shots? (I have downloaded a few app in the store but no success. They dont work)

thank you

Try this, http://computechtips.com/563/take-sc...-2-android-4-3
The Following User Says Thank You to thepain20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #73  
Flag Kharagpur
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
More
Quote:

Hello

thank you

The shortcut is different for Cyanogenmod. Its VolDown + Power button for screenshot.
The Following User Says Thank You to saaketp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #74  
Flag Bursa

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaketp

The shortcut is different for Cyanogenmod. Its VolDown + Power button for screenshot.

thank you . It works perfectly.
25th August 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #75  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 18

82 posts
More
Shamesung
Xolo announces Android KitKat update for its devices -

http://www.digit.in/mobile-phones/xo...ces-23710.html

26th August 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #76  

21 posts
why do u need an app when u can simply take screen shots just press volume down+power button

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Hello

thank you

why do u need an app when u can simply take screen shots just press volume down+power button
19th September 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #77  
Flag Bursa

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuTech.360

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

İt is because I didint know that such shortcut exist on CM11. Now I learnt ! Thanks anyway
26th September 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Thumbs up It is not mising!
Quote:

Hello

One of the missing features in these roms is that screenshot can not be taken. any alternative way to take screen shots? (I have downloaded a few app in the store but no success. They dont work)

thank you

I did used CM11 long back. But I remember an option to have "Screen capture" on power button long press.
May be, u need to enable option from Settings->buttons->powerbutton

NJoy!!!

(Hit Thanks if my answer helped u)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread