Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

On my fourth M8 phone.

OP rahtrip

24th April 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
i heard about At&t having multiple reports of the HTC M8 having cosmetic issues upon sale , its not only that but my last phone the htc One M7 also was in that problem i went through 5 m7's in a month because of shipment damages or software problems . currently now i have an M8 and its amazing!!! hopefully At&t can sort out that mess for the future ..
26th April 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
Mine
Mine has a slight bump on the bottom speaker where it meets the screen on the right side. I'm pretty OCD about that kind of stuff, but it's too stupid to care about. Doesn't change my experience of the phone at all.
26th September 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #53  
Flag Madison, wi
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by faresrouabah

Mine has a slight bump on the bottom speaker where it meets the screen on the right side. I'm pretty OCD about that kind of stuff, but it's too stupid to care about. Doesn't change my experience of the phone at all.

Here's my thing.
My M8 is doing this too, where the speaker is becoming uneven, and i can feel the ridge at the screen edge.
Is this going to progress until the grill just falls off? Or will it just be uneven and stop there?
Are the speakers held in ONLY with adhesive? Or do the edges have some sort of retention, where they may shift a bit, but still stay put?
I'm beyond 14 days, but if this won't fall apart, I'll live with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread