Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] unknown baseband version, empty hardware version

OP nicedog

8th August 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
http://www.trueandroid.com/2014/05/n...42-kitkat.html
27th September 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #12  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 48

318 posts
More
Same boat brother, this is what I've posted. So far I'm a week in this situation, battery pull brings it back, any mod like Xposed with module where you have to reboot looses the baseband, IMEI etc. I have backup of the EFS and restored it multiple time with no joy.

Need some advice guys for Verizon my Note 3, I'm currently stock NC4 ready to. flash this bad boy ROM, after root access with TowelRoot, installation of BusyBox and Supersu no SafeTrap yet. Once I reboot in this state, I have the Baseband unknown under Settings-About Phone status all unknown info on IME etc etc. Off course I loose 4G signal all together. I may reboot again and it comes back. I know about EFS partition corruption and have multiple backup of My note 3 EFs partition. Even with restore it would still happen. I have exhausted all my knowledge learned throughout the years from you guys. But, I'm asking some help again. I am very familiar with all the terms about flashing/rooting so please feel free to throw some genius on how I can fix this thing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Last edited by Poloasis; 27th September 2014 at 03:26 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread