Unable to install new CWM for WFS 2012

OP Saeedx

25th August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #31  
Flag Kot Addu
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
QUOTE=ĘSP;54343881]Didn't work. Did exactly as in the steps. But got stuck on boot sc
main version is older update faild
5th September 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #32  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĘSP

Having this exact issue. Ended up installing OWLRecovery-Mod v0.1.2 and CM10.1 rc v3.0 by OWL.

Hi there. I have the same problem. The latest rom I installed and is working is cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel.zip by team simplicit (flashed using OWL recovery 0.1.2 as ecilehard said before).

I tried all methods in these thread with the same result, the HTC green logo screen. Is this problem solved or I'm in the wrong thread?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the developers. You are doing an excellent job with these devices. You have saved my life at least twice!!
19th September 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #33  

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertuzo

Hi there. I have the same problem. The latest rom I installed and is working is cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel.zip by team simplicit (flashed using OWL recovery 0.1.2 as ecilehard said before).

I tried all methods in these thread with the same result, the HTC green logo screen. Is this problem solved or I'm in the wrong thread?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the developers. You are doing an excellent job with these devices. You have saved my life at least twice!!

Your in the right thread I guess. For me the problem still exists and for some users too as I read in some threads. I tried only up to the version of 6.0.4.9 of the CWM by Oliver. Now a newest version 6.0.5.3 of it has been released. You can give it a try.
22nd September 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #34  
Flag Poděbrady
Thanks Meter: 5

50 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertuzo

Thank you in advance.

i flash cm-11-20140621-NIGHTLY-marvel.zip rom with replacing boot.img from cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel, and system booting, but wifi not turning on.. any fix for this?
27th September 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #35  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĘSP

Your in the right thread I guess. For me the problem still exists and for some users too as I read in some threads. I tried only up to the version of 6.0.4.9 of the CWM by Oliver. Now a newest version 6.0.5.3 of it has been released. You can give it a try.

Thank you for your reply ĘSP. I tried CWM 6.0.5.3 with no success The phone hangs at HTC green logo screen.... again

Edit: I also tried TWRP 2.8.0.0 with the same result.
Last edited by bertuzo; 27th September 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: More tests
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Wildfire S Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank