Ok, here we go
Nextbook 8 QC by Oma KK 4.4.2 build v2.0
– stock 4.4.0 recovery, CWM 126.96.36.199 recovery
– system ext4
– kernel yunyan #37
– internal storage 2 GB
– ethernet support
– init.d support
– gameloft compatible
– USB-Hub enabled
– gamepad compatible (PS2, XBox, …)
– kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, audio)
– latest hosts, su, su-binary, busybox
– Reboot Menue, sEFix, FX Sound
– Dateimanager HD (Root)
– Nova Launcher
Instructions are included in the download pack.
- to improve UI feeling: disable all animation scales in developer options,
- use Nova launcher and set animation/scroll to "faster than light" and
- enable Entropy Fixer with value 256
- to improve battery drain set keep wi-fi on during sleep to never
- to get full access to the build enable /system rw in File Manager HD
- to disable su notifications change notification in settings/SuperSu
- to prettify the build use Xposed Framework > Starter Pack
- to enable multi-user use the Xposed module Multi Users
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware
works as I don't have the tablet to fully test the custom firmware.
Be aware: it is your own risk!
- Oma -
Trying to flash CWM and such but not having any luck by following his instructions!
What is flash-modus?? How do I get there?
Is it the same as Recovery?
---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------
Nevermind. Tablet will boot....
Trying to get CWM and such.
I do not understand what "flash-modus" is in the instructions...
I have followed the instructions but the program doesn't recognize the tablet...