[HOW TO] Unlock bootloader, Root, Flash Custom ROM, Flash Kernel

OP hasoon2000

24th September 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #351  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
how to put nand backup in phone when there is no ROM installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000

Post 3: How to reverse everything and go back to stock

Now, let's talk about getting back to stock. There are 2 ways to do this.

1. Flash the stock RUU (If available) (Recommended)
2. Restore your Nandroid (backup that I told you to make earlier)

1. I'll talk about flashing the stock RUU first.

Open up my toolkit and press "Factory RUU" from the links sections. I usually have the most updated RUUs that Football releases on my Dev-Host account. Download the correct RUU for your phone.

Now, back up all your data (pictures, contacts, etc) since this will put your phone back to complete stock.

Connect the USB cable to your phone. Press Boot into Bootloader.

It should now say FASTBOOT USB on your screen.

Press Relock bootloader. It may give you a security warning error or it may say failed. Who cares, ignore it. It's normal.

Your phone will boot up normally.

When the phone is fully loaded. Unplug and replug the USB cable back in the phone. Now,run the RUU you downloaded and follow the instructions.

Your phone will be back to stock.

2. Now, we will talk about restoring your nandroid backup.

Connect your phone to the computer. Open up the folder to view the files on your phone.

From your computer, Go to TWRP -> BACKUPS -> (Your hardware Serial Number) -> (Folder you wish to restore to) -> and copy boot.emmc.win to your computer. Rename boot..emmc.win to boot.img

Open my toolkit and press boot into recovery.

Click Wipe. Wipe Cache, Dalvik, Factory Reset and System. NOTHING ELSE! If you click anything else, IT WILL WIPE YOUR SD CARD AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE ISSUES ON YOUR HEAD!

Press back and press Restore. Choose the backup to restore to.

After it finishes, press the back button. Press Reboot and select bootloader.

Open my toolkit and press Flash a Kernel. Locate the boot.img and it will flash it.

You are now back to your stock Nandroid.

I have NAND Backup of Stock ROM but after installing the TWRP in my HOX+ I wiped all the things from Advance Format option.
So I could not put my NAND Backup in my Internal Storage. I tried miniadb_inc tool but it shows "no device found" everytime while fastboot tool can recognize my device. All in One HOX+ kit sometimes recognizes and sometimes not. So please tell me how to restore this NAND Backup in my mobile.
27th September 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #352  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Correct recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashphysio

MY HTC ONE XPLUS I FLASHED....

but its in at & t... can someone help me to get rid of it.

i live in india and i cannot use this. so please someone tell me how can i install a custom rom and remove this at & t

I assume you have flashed AT&T ROM in your international phone.

You need to first install correct recovery. From the tool kit, first choose TWRP International.

Once you install the correct recovery, rest are as per the outlined procedure. Since you have flashed incorrect ROM, you would be required to do wipe.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread