Post Reply

[Q] unknown baseband&IMEI after 4.4.2 flash

OP chaolanren

10th March 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Just Flash stock 4.4.2, and realize my baseband and imei are becoming unknown, I searched around and didn't see any solution for kitkat, please advise if tehre is any.
10th March 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #2  
robert90262's Avatar
Senior Member
cali
Thanks Meter: 172
 
657 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2671063

Page 37 someone posted a boot loader fix I had the same issue the flash the zip

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to robert90262 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #3  
XmentalX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 36
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
I take no credit for the zip but did share it flash this zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvnvwapc08...ringBackup.zip it will wipe your modem partition and the note 3 will automatically rebuild it when you reboot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to XmentalX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #4  
robert90262's Avatar
Senior Member
cali
Thanks Meter: 172
 
657 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmentalX

I take no credit for the zip but did share it flash this zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvnvwapc08...ringBackup.zip it will wipe your modem partition and the note 3 will automatically rebuild it when you reboot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot of people are having this problem
11th March 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #5  
XmentalX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 36
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert90262

Seems like a lot of people are having this problem

No doubt thankfully unlike prior models Samsung at least implemented a restore function too bad you have to force it to step in and work

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
30th May 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Mount Airy
Thanks Meter: 6
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Can I flash repair for imei unknown with Safestrap?
Wondering if I can flash the bootloop./ or brickloop file that will wipe the efs partion (for rebuild after reset) with safestrap?

I ran region unlock, and imei disappeared. I have baseband however, just Zero's for an Imei#

Thanks in advance.
23rd September 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Talking ITS FIXED!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert90262

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2671063

Page 37 someone posted a boot loader fix I had the same issue the flash the zip

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmentalX

I take no credit for the zip but did share it flash this zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvnvwapc08...ringBackup.zip it will wipe your modem partition and the note 3 will automatically rebuild it when you reboot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

THIS IS AMAZINGGG!!!!!! I FIXED MY UNKNOWN BASEBAND AND NULL IMEI WITH THAT FILE, IT RESTORED MY ORIGINAL IMEI!!!! ON MY N900T T-Mobile

THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR SHARING
24th September 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #8  
spatjoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by banziitox24

THIS IS AMAZINGGG!!!!!! I FIXED MY UNKNOWN BASEBAND AND NULL IMEI WITH THAT FILE, IT RESTORED MY ORIGINAL IMEI!!!! ON MY N900T T-Mobile

THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR SHARING

How do I flash this zip file? Via ODIN or stock recovery?

I lost my IMEI.
The IMEI under the battery is different from the one from *#06# shortcode.

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th September 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #9  
XmentalX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 36
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Recovery

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
27th September 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #10  
spatjoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmentalX

Recovery

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

With the file in external SD Card?

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes