Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [unofficial] [23/06/14] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5

OP tortellini

17th September 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #181  
celica553's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Yes i do my friend. Thanks for ur answers

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app
17th September 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #182  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 600
 
1,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica553

Yes i do my friend. Thanks for ur answers

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app


You can try THIS
17th September 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #183  
celica553's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
How i can do that? Im normal user not a developed. Can u help me pls?

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app
17th September 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #184  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 600
 
1,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica553

How i can do that? Im normal user not a developed. Can u help me pls?

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app

step by step:
navigate to system/build.prop

go to the bottom of the page ( document )

add this line

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

save
reboot
check
Last edited by Thant; 17th September 2014 at 10:18 PM.
18th September 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #185  
celica553's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

step by step:
navigate to system/build.prop

go to the bottom of the page ( document )

add this line

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

save
reboot
check

what about this now?
(this operation requires elevated permission. try changing to root access mode )
18th September 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #186  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 600
 
1,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica553

what about this now?
(this operation requires elevated permission. try changing to root access mode )

and you must give prmission on your explorer and editor root access. Man if you can't understamd what the phone ask better don't do anything and I think the problem is not in the rom or phone.
18th September 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #187  
celica553's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Hehehe yes the problem is me and not the phone or the rom. I just love my phone and i dont want to change it at the moment because of the buttons. Pls can u tell me how i can give permission to my explorer?

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app
18th September 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #188  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 600
 
1,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celica553

Hehehe yes the problem is me and not the phone or the rom. I just love my phone and i dont want to change it at the moment because of the buttons. Pls can u tell me how i can give permission to my explorer?

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app

Inside your explorer you must to have to make it root explorer when ryou choice root explorer then you will see massage from SU to ask you to grant access on your explorer. Must be somewhere in settings
18th September 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #189  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
It's also good idea to change Superuser settings - to ADB + apps.
27th September 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #190  
Member
Flag geleen
Thanks Meter: 6
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennBrownie

@tortellini - what do you mean by "Make sure you are either on any KitKat ROM (CM11, etc) or on 4.2.2 TW based ROM and NOT on 4.1.2 TW based ROM" ?

He means that your current ROM should be an Android 4.2.2 ROM or newer.
If your current Android version is 4.1.2 or lower make sure you check out a thread or blog on how to upgrade from your current to 4.2.2 or higher before installing this ROM.

Good luck.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes