Moved to S5 from which device & why

27th September 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #381  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Im Comming from a Iphone 5 , I loved the Apple phones but needed a change, more Powah, more Storage. etc.
27th September 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #382  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 158

651 posts
More
I moved from S4, considered a few phones such like LG G3, OPPO Find 7a (used one week then sold) but after all I realised that only S5 has everything I need (reasonable size, waterproof, removable battery and SD slot)

| Tapatalk | Samsung Galaxy S4 | GT-i9505 |
27th September 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #383  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
From note 3. I simply got tired of big screens. The only next best thing with smaller amoled screen is s5. I don't use the spen as much as I thought I would.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
28th September 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #384  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
I had purchased the Motorola Droid Razr (xt912) in early 2012. I attempted to swap out to the Maxx but I was told I couldn't unless I paid full price. About 2 years later I bought a new battery and battery cover. Well after a few months the battery crapped out on me and lasted as long as the stock one. I also tried out CM11 on the phone and I loved it! But after a while I just got tired of how slow the phone was starting to get and how I needed to charge it every night. Finally after about 2 and a half years with the Razr I paid full price for the S5 just to keep my unlimited data.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread