Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

[Q] G900S outside Korea

OP Mario N

27th September 2014, 11:35 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
I have the same phone , and I ask this because I don't know so much about this **** : If I change the ROM , i can reach the download mode and service mode in english ? because right now is in koreean , and btw i can go in download mode . If you have time, aamir2day , please send me a PM with the step that I must do to resolve this problem . Thank you in advance !
28th September 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #12  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Hi,

You should be able to access everything even before changing the ROM. I only changed the ROM as I wanted the conference call facility. If you are fine without that I would suggest to just change the language in the first screen of the boot up and then use the standard ROM that Samsung provides. You will be getting kies updates everytime samsung makes the new ROM available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianbot

I have the same phone , and I ask this because I don't know so much about this **** : If I change the ROM , i can reach the download mode and service mode in english ? because right now is in koreean , and btw i can go in download mode . If you have time, aamir2day , please send me a PM with the step that I must do to resolve this problem . Thank you in advance !

28th September 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
do you know how i change the language ? because when i push the power+vol down+ home i can go in the download mode , i have some koreean think , and I don't know how to change . Thank you for the help .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread